Dapincci Exhaust

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
all_coholic.gif

Yea I dont know why this didnt work for me but no I wasnt drinking at the time of posting this, lol

So what do you guys think about the Dapincci Exhaust? I dont like the big cans and I love the dump exhaust on the turbo bikes so I feel this is a pretty good median..

What's your opinions?

Dapincci Exhaust

busa1.jpg

Not my style, I like Trasherfox's hacksawed mids better than that pipe... just me though...

This was posted before, and I still say they look like resonated exhaust tips from pep boys. That sell for $25 each!

lol. I dont know, I think I like em.. Heard a soundbite of em before and they sound really nice too, more of a deep roar then a loud whining.. Cant remember where I heard it tho

(06limited1st @ Apr. 05 2007,23:52) lol. I dont know, I think I like em.. Heard a soundbite of em before and they sound really nice too, more of a deep roar then a loud whining.. Cant remember where I heard it tho
Unbolt your stock cans and start up the bike you will hear a deep roar! Remember there is no replacement for displacement! The busa has a BIG engine.

Actually I was thinking about just taking the cans off and running straight headers for a little while until I get an exhaust.. Is that a good idea? And would it still funtion properly?

(06limited1st @ Apr. 06 2007,15:43) Actually I was thinking about just taking the cans off and running straight headers for a little while until I get an exhaust.. Is that a good idea? And would it still funtion properly?
The only other thing I would do if running no cans would be the marble mod (search the board) it will keep from getting a loud backfire when you let off of the throtle!

(06limited1st @ Apr. 06 2007,13:43) Actually I was thinking about just taking the cans off and running straight headers for a little while until I get an exhaust.. Is that a good idea? And would it still funtion properly?
Just cut flanges of your midpipes and you got yourself a free dapincci or whatever they call it.

Been runnin mine for a year...definately not like all ghe other can carriers....I get ALOT of "who makes", and "sounds wicked", etc....the baffles are minimal but take out a little bit of the "dragboat" sound of open headers. They look prety cool from the rear, and the quality is good in my opinion.

busabusa_002.jpg

Ooooops....stupid psco clown sticker is long gone too....lets try again....also, stupid peckerwood stickers are gone...boredom kills...

busabusa_001.jpg

eek2.gif
WOW! Definitely thanks for those pics skydiver.. That definitely sold me on wanting this, gonna order as soon as possible!!

WHy on earth did you put those stickers on the beautiful 06 LE. Mine is in the garage right now crying and weeping tears on on the floor after seeing that.
smile.gif

Stickas no permanent...just for one-day play play...all gone...pipes are loud, but I like loud...makes me feel fast...scare old ladys who drive next to me with both hands at 10 and 2, but no see anything but the windshield, yo?....all my cop buddies say cool, man...WHO CARE IF HAYABUSA GODS NO LIKE....I RIDE IT, AND NO LIKE BIG UGLY CLAM GUNS...HIEEEEEYAAAA !!!!!!

0504072009.jpg

Back