Craigslist Ad!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Posted to Craig's List Personals:

To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown (Downtown, Savannah

I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize

I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it20that evening. Beautiful pistol, heh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again. I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet, then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster.

I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Alltel recetly shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well.

So, about your pants. I know that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you used on the pants. What brand d id you use, and was it liquid or powder? I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky. If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry. Peace!

Friend of mine showed me that at work. All the story looks fine, but think a minute. Suppose mugger dude went down the street and found a cop. Mugger dude says, "dude pulled a gun on me and took my wallet, cell phone, and shoes". Cop goes up the street and finds pistol packin' dude with mugger dude's wallet, cell phone, and shoes.
Who's going to be the criminal?
Yah, I know.
Pistol man and his GF says the E-mail, story and are holding evidence of mugger dudes story.
Who's going to be the criminal?:whistle:

Last edited:
He pulls his knife, I pull my Glock 26 and pull the trigger several times---end of story:whistle:

Friend of mine showed me that at work. All the story looks fine, but think a minute. Suppose mugger dude went down the street and found a cop. Mugger dude says, "dude pulled a gun on me and took my wallet, cell phone, and shoes". Cop goes up the street and finds pistol packin' dude with mugger dude's wallet, cell phone, and shoes.
Yah, I know.
Pistol man and his GF says the E-mail, story and are holding evidence of mugger dudes story.

I agree with u HillBilly...

Thats why I wouldnt have let the SOB walk away
End of story...

Yah, I know.
I was thinking the same thing, that it might turn out in the criminals favor. It all sounds good, but now you're the criminal. Can't go around pulling your piece and robbing the robber, laws don't work that way sad to say.

Last edited:
If you find yourself in that situation, call the police immediately, The first one that makes the call is usually considered the victim. Don't think your troubles are over after the encounter with the bad guy and just walk away. You need to file a police report or you could wind up the criminal. If you carry a gun, carry a cell phone.
Also, if a firearm is part of your protection strategy in your home or on the street, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of, In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection, by Massad F. Ayoob

It doesn't really matter to me if the story is true of not--it's just SOOOOOO COOL!:firing:

Back