Cost of Painting a Busa?

BigD814

Registered
I've recently got a couple of estimates for painting all the body work on my Gen II Busa a different color and they seem awfully high!
Anybody who's had there entire ride painted a different color, what did it cost you?

My buddy had his painted from Blk/Red to a pearl white..I think he said 2-3k... It does seem high. Heck a car costs that much to repaint.. Check around and see what you come up with.. :thumbsup:

GEN 1 non stock color 1250 with prep thats 2 yrs ago in KC.

i had a riding fam. do for $600

bike 1.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

If you ask most of the guys here or check the other posts about paint and you will see that most here will tell you am arm and a leg :rofl:

I think the 600 to 700 range is about right but like i said most of the guys here will tell you that there clear cost that much :whistle:

Anyway just my thoughts

If you ask most of the guys here or check the other posts about paint and you will see that most here will tell you am arm and a leg :rofl:

I think the 600 to 700 range is about right but like i said most of the guys here will tell you that there clear cost that much :whistle:

Anyway just my thoughts

thats because they getting ripped off lol..they gettin charged a arm and leg for labor..and whatever they saying that it cost for the paint...but if you just getting a plain paint job ..material should only cost between 300-400 max

Mines costing me 850-950 to get painted. its in the shop now so only time will tell! my estimate was 850 :thumbsup:

1000-1500 to get a good job that someone will stand behind for pearls etc. base/clear jobs will be less in the 800 range. give or take a little.

I charge 1000 to paint a sport bike that's clean(no damage to be fixed), any color you want other than candy. I add another 200 for candy
Posted via Mobile Device

ya I would say about 1000 for a bike would be about right, over that for a normal color is too much IMO

Back