Cop runs stop and hits a harley

City has max payout of $250,000.... Probably not enough.... The department should have to pay for all his medical bills period...

I think LEO's should be held more accountable when they break the law or run stop signs causing critical injury or death then the general public.

Why are you arguing with Vonderbach who's wife is an LEO? He is criticizing the STRUCTURE that his wife adheres to saying that distractions are dangerous.

Secondly, this isn't comparable to shooting someone while overseas serving a war. This is running a stop sign. This is more comparable to if the officer had fallen asleep at the wheel because he was working a 73-hour shift and hit a pedestrian.

Why are you arguing with Vonderbach who's wife is an LEO? He is criticizing the STRUCTURE that his wife adheres to saying that distractions are dangerous.

Secondly, this isn't comparable to shooting someone while overseas serving a war. This is running a stop sign. This is more comparable to if the officer had fallen asleep at the wheel because he was working a 73-hour shift and hit a pedestrian.

I guess thats one way to put it but I don't think anyone should be behind the wheel after they have worked a 73 hour shift, its down right dangerous.:laugh:

Back