Conti force tires?

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
Question for anyone who has used Conti-force ZR rated tires, I can get these tires very cheap my boss is a continental dealer basically for his trucking company and will sell them to me at cost, I am from lubbock tx as mention in my profile not a lot of twisties over here few small areas but in order to get really wild on twisties I'd have to ride to NM and hit the mountains 4-5 hrs away so not going to happen a lot will these tires hold up well enough over here for my general riding around town to work and my little visits to warp speed? I've read a few things about them not enough to make a decision, and they are never on any of the polls i've read on the internet.

I have only read that they have 0 degree belts. I am guessing for high speed stability. I was planning on trying a set and even just emailed Continental to ask some q's but I saw such a good deal from Chapparral that I bought Mich Powers instead, but I would still like to try a set.

Here's the phone number for the factory rep for the U.S. he emailed me to call anytime with questions... let us know how it works out and if you like em...  thanx - Kent

Conti fact Rep.  

Thanks for your interest in Continental!  Please call me at 614-855-6960 (Mon. - Fri./9:00 - 5:30 PM Eastern Standard) to discuss the appropriate tire choice for your Hayabusa.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Greg Reich
Continental Tire North America, Inc.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113449678 -->

rock.gif

I had a buddy that tried them. Good mileage but not a twisties tire, he said he lost confidence in the corners....went back to M1 sportec's.

Back