CONTACTED ABUSE DEPT FOT LABUSA WEB HOST

iamwithstupid.gif

such a baby billy.
I guess all your comments about BigGar, his wife, my wife and me don't count.

By the way, I archived all your missuse of our pics and such.

What goes around, comes around.

iamwithstupid.gif

such a baby billy.

I appreciate hearing all sides of an issue, but please don't bring the fight over here. That is what Labusas is for. Most people have been warned about what to expect over there. So if you choose to participate in madness, I don't think calling fouls is even in the rule book.

A lil advice......If you ignore a thread and don't keep responding to it, it will go away pretty fast by itself. The attention span over there is pretty short.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132339649 -->

iamwithstupid.gif

such a baby billy.

I appreciate hearing all sides of an issue, but please don't bring the fight over here. That is what Labusas is for. Most people have been warned about what to expect over there. So if you choose to participate in madness, I don't think calling fouls is even in the rule book.

A lil advice......If you ignore a thread and don't keep responding to it, it will go away pretty fast by itself. The attention span over there is pretty short.
Really, they all need to go back to Labusas or Labia or whatever that board is. This board is very different and has a different class of people. So don't go away mad. Just go away.

David

lurk.gif
40__s.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132340442 -->

Ok ROACH, you have been here for a while and it seems like you are alright. I don't think you have caused any trouble here. So whats up. Who are these other guys and why are they here talking sh*t. Please explain.

David

Back