conference on aging

gurrera

Registered
Enjoy!

If you can't laugh at this, better check to see if you're still alive. You absolutely have to watch this, and probably share it with friends. You are guaranteed much laughter. It even makes me feel younger! This was a guest speaker at an actual Conference on Aging in California; The speaker is a weatherman, but SHOULD be a standup comic. Attendees were young and old alike, male and female. I hope no one is offended . . . he is hysterical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for telling me about this Tuf - that was a riot!

Not bad at all! Thanks, man. With his attitude, it's not too late to change his day job... and become a stand-up comedian. :beerchug:

Thanx , very funny as I sit here and or the bathroom doing my first ever colonoscopy prep:flush: I guess after tomorrow I will feel like I just had a New Years Eve Baby :moon:

Thanx , very funny as I sit here and or the bathroom doing my first ever colonoscopy prep:flush: I guess after tomorrow I will feel like I just had a New Years Eve Baby :moon:

The prep is worse than the proceedure - just make sure they give you enough funny juice so you won't remember it! :)

Back