Coming home - Arkansas Fall Colors

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
The Mrs. and I are about to finish our time on our little island in American Samoa; flying into Little Rock on October 10th.

Sad thing about it is that I am closing a factory, letting 2,100 employees go, including myself. Root cause was Fed interference with the local Government here; long story. Other than saying we will all pay for this with our tax money, I better keep quiet. :banghead:

Good thing is I have a Busa waiting at my home in AR, it needs an oil change and then some good riding.:whistle:

We will be riding one of the AR routes as per the brochure in the linky, October 17th/18th to do some photography. The fall colors are real pretty at that time. One possibility is the Museum of Automobiles, Petit Jean State Park and Holla Bend Wild Life Refuge, one day should cover this. Anyone interested, chime in, ride with us, or meet us along the route.

http://www.arkansas.com/outdoors/motorcycling/Lets_Ride_08.pdf

American Samoa
PICT0007.jpg

I'm glad you are going to get to come home although I regret the circumstances. I wish you were going to be here next weekend for the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ get-together in Fayetteville. Your tour sounds like fun but I have to work that weekend, we'll get together soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like you have the right attitude my oRg Brother, I'm very sorry to hear about the plant closing but I am looking forward to seeing you state side again! Maybe at next years MNG.... :beerchug:

Sorry to hear about the plant shutting down.

Have fun on your AR photo run. Petit Jean is a nice place to see.:thumbsup:

I'm glad you are going to get to come home although I regret the circumstances. I wish you were going to be here next weekend for the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ get-together in Fayetteville. Your tour sounds like fun but I have to work that weekend, we'll get together soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks all.

Semi, enjoy wish we could be there, make sure to post lots of pics!!

Welcome back Mr and Mrs Jelly, we will have to ride sometime.

Hey, did I see you on 'Survivor' last night?:laugh:

LOL

Same kinda folk, but that is Western Samoa, about 40 miles from here over the Pacific ocean. Most of our employees are from there. American Samoa is an outlying US territory, like Puerto Rico.

Back