G

ZX-12 Tshirt:

1. "I hope I can, I hope I can"

2. "Hayabusa Wannabee"

3. "I should've bought a Busa"

4. "ZX-12 - The fastest bike there never was"

5. "ZX-12 - You're either behind it or on a Hayabusa"

6. "ZX-12 redesigned again and again ..."

7. "ZX-12 - Available next year or the year after or the year after ...

8. "Well - back to the old drawing board!"

9. "When I grow up I want to be a Hayabusa!"

HA ha.. funny

BUT, why start a new shirt when I doubt people would honor their order on it either. That way we could start a new outstanding list of slackers not willing to back it up.

I hope everyone knew they would eventually have to pay up for the shirts they ordered.

It will be extremely pathetic if enough people cancel their orders now and the shirt order could not go through because of lack of interest.

I for one have already sent in my money.

I dont appreciate those who ordered and then want to tie up my money because they are too lazy to fill out a check and envelope.

So Please, Please !! if you ordered a shirt try to get your money in the mail this week. It would be nice if we could get our shirts as soon as possible. I dont think that is asking to much.

Thanks you

[This message has been edited by speed (edited 10 August 1999).]

Ok I talked to Chase he said he has been updating the list as he gets the money so now all you have to do is send in your money. Do it right now before you go on and read anymore posts. If you ordered one but have now decided not to get one please let chase know so he can take you off the list and the rest of us can move on.

I am guilty, OK OK!

Off to the post office I go!

Please don't banish me to the ZX12r site!

It's KawAbuser Comedy Time, Ideas for the ZX12 shirt:

"You wait, I think someday it will beat a Busa"
"Wait, Waiting, Waited, bought a Busa"
"My daddy is building me a bigger sandbox!"
"I am takeing my bat and ball"
"Has anybody seen Fitch"
"Honk if want to Busa me"
"Of course it won't beat a Busa, it's only a 1200"
"If you can read this, you must about to pass me Busaman"
"Second place, I am the first Loser"
"DO you know where I can buy a Busa?"
"ZX12r for Sale"
"Yeah,it's my sister in the Harley Service Tent"
"I like Puke Green"

The pillon seat on the ZX12r has been renamed the "Fitch Seat" after the late deceased Fitch.

Disclaimer: Laugh or Don't Laugh it's up to you! If you have any better ZX12 shirt ideas post them here. And any mention of the name "Fitch" is no way related to the troll who cleans the latrines at the famous "Boothill Saloon - Daytona Beach, Florida."

Back