Com on,get serious

I said post facts, not assumptions. the NSX is slower top end, but is still comparable, and thats damn good, btw Id like to see that shelby outrun an NSX ;).
Peace,
Ranger

Todd, Didn't you post this?

The point I'm attempting to convey is there are a lot of good people on these boards. Most are Busa owners, some are not. They come from all walks of life and most have been fairly successful in their careers and have a lot of experience and knowledge to share with those that are willing to listen. It serves no purpose nor is there any reason to mistreat those that you don't know and those that have done nothing to deserve such callous treatment. You would gladly be welcome on our site no matter what you ride or what bike you like if you could bring yourself to follow the simple guidelines you agreed to when you signed up to post. This would seem to be a pretty good tip for several "outsiders" that have arrived lately.

Who asked you to flame me? I come here looking for good information and an intelligent conversation much like the one we were having about the ram air system but I find the same few people with their itchy trigger fingers on their flame throwers. I made Zarniwoop look like an ass because he said something stupid and you know what? If I hadn't corrected him he'd walk around the rest of his life looking like a dumb ass every time he said that. So now he's informed. I'm surprised you didn't flame him for being pro Honda. You spout off your own crap like you are the savior of this page. You are single-handedly gonna clean this place up. Stick by what you wrote above. I don't come here looking for trouble but every time I post here I find it and it's usually from you. LEAVE ME ALONE. I want maturity here more than you do. I'm a member of the one list, it's a lot more mature that this site. I hope Chase does redo this place again and maybe he'll get rid of you. Until then I hope everyone who reads this can see your "voice of maturity" posts for what they really are, your attempt to have the last word. You want to argue? My E mail address is in this site why isn't everyone else's?

Waiting for you guys to post something informative and correct,
Jamie

Interesting that you ASSUMED I was referring to you Jamie when I didn't mention your name in that post of mine that you quote. You must in fact realize that what you are doing is foolish. Indicates you are purposely attempting to trash our site.

My email address is readily available as well. IF you want to take this up via email then do so. There have never been any complaints from the regulars about my posts. I enjoy a spirited, intellegent debate but you if you ever took the time to actually learn about the people you trash you would see that I have never resorted to callous insults or name calling. You have received many many complaints ever since the last time you posted trash. Then you said you were leaving but lied about that as well - as evidenced by your return. Your trashing of Zarniwoop over a single LETTER of a single WORD in one of his many informative and Busa related posts has done no one any favors but instead reenforces the need for the list owner to take action. Your childish, foolish antics and hostility toward Busa owners on Hayabusa.org is coming to an end. Insult and trash post while you can. We are all looking forward to your removal.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 04 October 1999).]

BTW oh brilliant one - your email is NOT available under your profile. Another lie or simply more ignorance?

Todd,
A liar is one thing I'm not. I'm the most honest person you'll ever meet. It seems most of you don't like my harsh honesty. I'm the kind of guy that will point out to you that your shirt is on inside out instead of letting you walk around all day having everyone laugh at you. My E mail address used to be in here I guess it got lost during the conversion. It is ZX1206@aol.com Hell I even put my phone number up here before for anyone local to call me.

Jamie

Back