Cloud 9 customers beware

I dealt with him once, very good results.

Good price on a used radiator, very fast shipping, and he gave me his cell phone number for any questions I or help I might have or need.

rock.gif

I have wondered why people think he is all that. I tried to buy a used Tobin seat from him and the best price he said he could do for a member was $120. I told him they were all over Ebay for $50 and he told me that $120 was his best price.

i have always had good results when dealing with GoldenChild...every part has been exactly as advertised and he has always maintained good communication if something was taking longer than expected to find or ship...i've done business with him several times and haven't had any problems
beerchug.gif

(species0113 @ Aug. 31 2007,16:39) Can someone tell me how this guy is allowed to advertise on this site. He is kicked off the other forums and now I know why. I got an anonymous pm from someone wanting to sell me an ARC-2 ignition that I had advertised I was looking for. After telling him no because I could not be sure he was legit, he then told me who he was. It was goldenchild. I never had any dealings with him but iv'e seen his name in chat for a while. He offered me a brand new ARC-2  for $50 cheaper then Schnitz and also said it was immediately available. I jumped at it. First off, it had been used. fittings and wires covered with marks. instructions were almost worn out, ripped and torn with greasy fingerprints. Then here was my $400 ignition system wrapped in plastic and in a walmart bag. no original box, no warranty papers ,no receipt,the stickers were missing, etc. what a focking joke. Can't wait to see if it works or not. I guess he used it  for 3 weeks to see if he liked it or not. WELL, HOW WAS IT GOLENTONGUE. DOES IT WORK? Jackass...Just goes to show. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Buyers beware. Oh yea, he goes by the name of Brassrail on suzuki hayabusa.org.
I'm not justifying what happen to you, if what you said is true and you feel the way you do about your dealing with Daniel why didn't you just send it back and request for a full refund?
rock.gif

So before this thread goes too far lets just remember not to have the mob mentality...... There are folks that have great service and those that don't agree with Daniel... Either way the best thing is to simply offer some suggestions to the person that started the thread on options. We should not get into a bashing of anyone here, sponsor or member.

Cap

You know what I say quit bashing Daniel in Open Forum if you got a problem with him then PM him and one of the Admins. As for me Daniel came through for me for the summer TXHR Meet N Greet. So like I said keep it in PM's and not in open forum.

I've only had 2 dealing with him . I sold him a Tobin Hump pad for 65.00 and had to wait 2 weeks for the money . And I asked him for a price on a set of EBC HH front brake pads for the Busa . He told me 45.00 TYD . A local shop that I USE to use would get them for $60.00 ( thats both rotors ) . So I figure he's breaking me off for having waited so long for the money for the Tobin Hump Pad. I paypal him the funds and 2 weeks go by and no pads . I msg him and he says they are back ordered . Then when they finally do show there is a note in the box saying the price he quoted me was for one side and that I owed another 45.00 . Now 90.00 was a little too steep and I offered to send them back but he Manned up and told me to just keep them . Now some where in the three weeks it took to get them or in the initial agreement he should have told me the price was for a single rotor and I could have had my parts a lot sooner and with less aggravation .
I kept tight lipped just because so many people where praising him at the time . I thought it was just me .

(ToyKraz @ Aug. 31 2007,20:32) I have wondered why people think he is all that. I tried to buy a used Tobin seat from him and the best price he said he could do for a member was $120. I told him they were all over Ebay for $50 and he told me that $120 was his best price.
I've never seen a tobin seat for $50 unless thats the starting price . Tobin himself wants $125 +$15 SH and that is WITH your seat as an exchange and NO extra stitching , Kanjis, ect... And if he couldn't sell it to you for less than $120 Why would you want to bash him ? Go get one off e-bay ( I got $20 bucks says you can't ever find one ). So with that said , that means you can get one for $30 bucks now .

Just because the guy is trying to sell something for what its worth doesn't make him wrong .

(captain @ Aug. 31 2007,20:47) So before this thread goes too far lets just remember not to have the mob mentality...... There are folks that have great service and those that don't agree with Daniel... Either way the best thing is to simply offer some suggestions to the person that started the thread on options. We should not get into a bashing of anyone here, sponsor or member.

Cap
Nuff said Capt
bowdown.gif

(captain @ Aug. 31 2007,20:47) So before this thread goes too far lets just remember not to have the mob mentality...... There are folks that have great service and those that don't agree with Daniel... Either way the best thing is to simply offer some suggestions to the person that started the thread on options. We should not get into a bashing of anyone here, sponsor or member.

Cap
Ok folks lets slow are roll on this one by not  argueing with each other about who recieved better services or a better deal from Daniel, nuff said!
I also want to repost what was just poste by Doug for those that have not read page 1.

(frisbee @ Aug. 31 2007,21:04)

Cap
Nuff said Capt
bowdown.gif
You beat me to it.
wink.gif

I have nothing to hide from noone and if you think i screwed you in the past post it or pm me,I don't hide and if any of you have had a problem you NEVER ever have brought it to my attention.DON't BITE YOUR F%$^#ING TONGUE.I'm done being nice.say your piece or forever hold it.,Mods don't delete anything anyone post here as i will address it or them here as I would to their face.

Here is a a response i have posted and this guy recieved NEW,NEVER USED ITEMS THAT HE ORDERED,BUT WAS CHANGED OVER TO A DIFFERENT BOX AND ALL PAPERWORK WAS IN THE BOX CAUSE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ONE OF THESE AND MADE COPIES SO IF HE HAD A QUESTION I COULD HELP HIM...PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING READ FOR YOURSELF AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION.I'm gonna step down from all the sites i am on and go about my business after I answer any issues others have had in the past with me.If i owe you a part look for it soon and I will stay in contact till your part is delivered then I'm done with these boards.

Read and form your own opinion,tomorrow I will show the evidence to back even more of this up when I can find my card reader and card to post pics(should be at my house)...The original product boxes are sitting right in front of me including the huge box I paid shipping on when they sent it to the wrong place....Look at the dates folks in the link below this is from the sites I used and schnitz used for shipping,where would i have time to use his stuff..HE IS A BOLD FACE LIAR AND IF I SEE HIM FACE TO FACE EVER I WILL TELL HIM THAT & THA"S A PROMISE...If you can't tell I'm pissed at someone lying and at others cause when given stuff they are your best friend and when you have to charge them for something it's wrong.KISS MY A$$ Haters and to all my customers thanks for the past business and Good Luck and Be Safe I'm gone..Thanks All...

Form your own opinon..

If I screwed this guy ask him where the pics are of the used stuff he says I sent.I should have taken a pic of it and he knows all the papers are there as I copied them myself before shipping the items....He knows it's all new and never used..Hours later and I bet you won't post a pic of the stuff....will ya...

Hey D, I hate to see you go but do what you must playa. I only wish that the two members that have recently posted negatively about would have brought their complaints to your attention back then and not now by bashing you when in fact the admitted to you saveding them money.  
sad.gif

(Rhythm @ Aug. 31 2007,21:flamethrowing:) Hey D, I hate to see you go but do what you must playa. I only wish that the two members that have recently posted negatively about would have brought their complaints to your attention back then and not now by bashing you when in fact the admitted to you saveding them money.  
sad.gif
IT'S ALL GOOD BIG HOMIE...I WILL BE FINE....GROWING PAINS....BE GOOD TALK AT YA LATER...BACK TO WORK I GO...BURNING THAT MIDNIGHT OIL PLAYA...
egitarre77.gif

Well... I guess Daniel ripped me off when I dropped in his shop and he replaced my modified kickstand with a stock one, did all the labor, then gave me body pushpins AND did the labor to fasten my undertail back the way it should be (a real PITA) and..... then when I asked him what I owed him.....

Nothing.

Nada.

Didn't want money.

He said we simply traded kickstands and he wasn't going to charge me for plastic body pins.....

Oh... did I say this was on a SATURDAY... WHILE HE HAD HIS KIDS?
rock.gif

I went home and Pay Pal'd him what I tought was fair and he was grateful.

HARDLY the actions of a CROOK... Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks again, Daniel.

Given the bad energy in this thread I should probably not post ... but I can't seem to stop myself.  

I have had three dealings with GC over the past year - the biggest of which was only a couple hundred bucks.  Each transaction was perfect - I got what I ordered in a timely fashion with good communication along the way (tracking #'s and stuff like that).   He was also the only person in the whole busa community that was able to get me a Gixxer 600 arm linkage.

Not saying someone else didn't get screwed - but I feel I owe it to GC to say that he treated me well and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

I hope species0113 isn't taking his frustrations out of Daniel because he got burned royally a few weeks ago.    

Thanks folks sorry it came to this but tomorrow morning,I will post pics of the boxes the stuff came in,a copy of both sets of instructions he got,top part of the reciept showing schnitz sent it to me and was suppose to go to him direct.you can see all tracking info in the link I posted to see that it wasn't in my posession for 3 weeks(I had it about 24hrs and didn't even know it shipped to me until neighbor brought box over as they were closing) and if you like you can contact schnitz and see what comes in the box since he thinks I took something from him.no warranty papers other than what comes with my reiept from schnitz and they would tell you to contact vendor first most times anyways,no stickers came with the boxes,and I didn't send a reciept cause most just print them from paypal.

I drove a hour round trip at 11pm at night cause I felt I owed it to him since all had went wrong to get it to him before the weekend an he acts this way...
I guess you got feed up with all the others you talked to me about not getting your stuff to you on time and it all falls on me right.I got a few words for you,BirdDog Racing...Thanks.

Daniel I understand if you sign off permanently, like I said I've never had an issue with you and we even spoke on the phone once about something and I remember you being very helpful and telling me to call you anytime. I will miss you. I'm hoping you'll stick around though.

Back