Cleveland Motorcycle Show

thinkin bout it but its a 2hr drive for me one way so thas 4hrs out of my day + time I wanna spend walkin around & bs'n with peeps. And I also have a beer club meeting that night at 630 too.......
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning hanging all day and doin dinner around there afterwards. I'd like to meet some of you guys give me time and a section where we all can meet?

i will be there saturday around 1pm... i work literally 2 mins from the IX center and will be headin there after work.

i'd like to go since i prbably won't be able to go to spring bash but just don't see saturday happenin either
Posted via Mobile Device

damn long drives. Would anyone be up for a meet & greet round clevleand in spring/summer? I think i'ma get my truck by spring bash but won't have the "cheddar" for a room / food / etc BECAUSE of the truck lol
Posted via Mobile Device

What day is good for the group? I am close enough to the I-X center and would like to meet some of the group. It is the same bs year to year...meeting up with people would be well worth it.

damn long drives. Would anyone be up for a meet & greet round clevleand in spring/summer? I think i'ma get my truck by spring bash but won't have the "cheddar" for a room / food / etc BECAUSE of the truck lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Post up in the Expense Share thread, might just be able to work something out with someone for the bash:beerchug:

I'll be there Saturday maybe Friday night too. I expect this to be one of the most well attended due to cabin fever. Maybe we can gather for a beer and some dinner afterwards if we can't get together on a time to meet at the show.

Post up in the Expense Share thread, might just be able to work something out with someone for the bash:beerchug:

I'll do that. Hopefully I can get some overtime to buffer the cost
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll be there sat morning. SAMBUSA an I can't be there at the same time. Two sexy tatted up bald dudes both named sam can't occupy the same space at the same time. Bad things will happen.:cheerleader:

Back