jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

The idiot who sat on top of his truck was funny. I guess these guys get their cars and trucks for free to do stupid shid like that. Oh and I want to thank these guys for increasing our insurance rates.
mad.gif

Thats why I got rid of my GSR Integra........
yeah there fun cars just dont rice it out. there economy cars.
The GSR was a blast of a car. It was a 97 and at the time it was the only motor to make 100 HP per Liter. 1.8 liters, and almost no weight at all made it fun to drive. No I didnt rice it out. I like the clean look. Left the stock wheels on, lowered it with Eibach suspension (for the performance, not the look). No stickers or wings! LOL. MSR Ignition, AEM intake and and adjustible cam gears and I would hang with my buddies 2000 Mustang GT through the top end of 3rd gear. No I didnt get it to race, it gave me great fuel milage, great looks, great interior and good performance for the money. Something I could take to the drag strip, autocross or travel cross country without making any changes. But not being able to sit at a stop light with out some teenager reving up the motor on his focus with a fart can drove me up the wall. And for some reason, it just wasnt as fun after I got the busa!

Back