Claim to fame

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Most of the ol'timers here have gotten to know each other pretty well ... and many of us are not too famous, - yet.
So was wondering if ya got famous relatives or dated someone in that catagory...?

I'm related to W. Clark (of Lewis & Clark)
PBS called us once wanting to know family info ... ho hum didnt have any to give.

Last Sat night I went to a family BBQ and my cousin starts passin out posters of her daughter, Tanya. Turns out she's one of the Millerlite cat fight girls. :beerchug: Less filling! :argue: Tastes great! Guess I wont be lookin at that commercial ever again in the same way. :super:

I could really get into being rich but I am about as famous as I wanna be, when people say stuff like " Hey did u see that guy on the Busa? " :eek:

Tanya is the blonde - ;)

the_miller_girls_l1.jpg

You musta missed the memo. I don't figure this photo will stay on this site very long. ;)

They have on less than the photo that ononewheel posted that got zapped. It's cool with me... no complaints here. :cool:

There wasn't really a memo, but it was discussed in my Leaning the bike thread in the general forum.

See, guys, it's not so much that the pic might be questionable...it's that the entire thread is now corrupt because no one's discussing the topic at hand...too busy looking at the girls!

You guys do it to yourselves! :D

Distractions, distractions...

oh yes... the topic... What topic was it?
No, I don't know Tanya ... No, not Tanya... I mean... anyone famous...

On my Mothers side through my Grandmother, I am related to Samual Clemmons. I haven't been able to figure out the route directly though. Samual outlived his kids so it has to be through Orion Clemmons, Samual's Brother.

Thats what I know. On my Dad's side we can hop right over to Wales and visit some ancestral lands near Aberarth, then pop in on my Grandmum who still lives there. AberArth Homepage

Apparantly the line goes way back with variations on the Surname. Wales is pretty cool, the land itself has a particular feel to it and the Valley of the the River Arth can be down right scarry as hell... Get out there late night all alone...Talk about feeling funky... :eek:

Nothing to really call famous though recently...

See, guys, it's not so much that the pic might be questionable...it's that the entire thread is now corrupt because no one's discussing the topic at hand...too busy looking at the girls!  

You guys do it to yourselves!  :D

Distractions, distractions...
:bounce: :rofl: :bounce:

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

hey rev I thinkI have fam from there too... maybe we is related ;)

Oh and Gramma was there at the bbq on Saturday and when she saw the poster with Tanya on it she says ( I kid u not ! )

" Look at those EYE's! " :tounge:

We all cracked up...

I am related to Alexander Graham Bell via marriage on my dad's side. And, I am related to Robert Ripley (created Ripley's believe it or not). Also, there is a mansion on long island that belonged to my great-grand father (it is a state museum now) on Ripley Lane in Oyster Bay. He used to have 3 maids, a driver, chef, butler, and 3 landscapers. All lived at the mansion. Finally, on my mother side, there is a castle in Germany (the Von Wellers) that I am a direct heir to and I can claim it at anytime if I am willing to pay back taxes (for like 100+ years).

-Rip *believe it or not*

the closest thing I have to famus are outlaws and outcast.

The closest I can to fame, was when Owen got my pic next to Jay Leno

My great grandfather, straight outta Ireland, dug ditches in New York. Does that count?

Back