Chrome 220 MPH Blue LED Back Lit Gauge Face Plates

OK the mail man came today with my blue LEDs :cheerleader:
Ive been sick as a dog but acting as a 10 year I couldnt wait to see the results.
I ordered the chrome face plates with the black Kanji Symbols and 220 mph :thumbsup: off of ebay.
This is not a job for one who doesnt havent patience pay the 100.00 to have the LEDS installed.
It went smooth and smoked about 10 ciggarettes to complete the desoldering and soldering of new LED's the biggest challenge was putting the crystal display back in. I :please: and jiggled and wiggled and woooo lahh it went in smooth. Tested it and all the LED's lit up:cheerleader:
Now the pics suk azz!! They are brighter then what the pic makes it look. I tried all different lighting but I think the camera compensated for the brightness. They are bright and clear.
Not really sure I like the font style they used for the numbers, I have a vendor in the works now for a more of an OEM style just with the speedo going up to 220MPH. I will see if I get an answer back them, they have done some custom gauges for me back when I was in the VMAX erra.
Anyway here it is....
2585xr5.jpg

That's nice!! Agreed on the OEM #'s. Those kinda throw my eyes for a spin looking at them. Just different. Keep us informed! :)

Back