Christmas

fredsimmons

Registered
How is everyone celebrating Christmas? At home, traveling out of town, with family, vacation? Happy Holidays to all.

23rd i'll be working, then throwing a party for my friend...24th i'll be at the Howard Community Hospital in the PICU hanging out and keeping the kids company. 25th i'll be at home with fam and possibly a friend should he chose to come over.:thumbsup: busy busy time, but it beats processing invoices:laugh:

I'm flying home. Every year we have Christmas Eve at my parents house, followed by Christmas day across town at my Grand Parents. It seems like every time we go I have a new baby cousin I haven't met yet. Its fun to watch kids at Christmas get sooo excited. I miss that now that I'm "older" it takes a lot more to make me happy, where it used to just be Legos:laugh:

Hope everyone has a good and SAFE Christmas.:thumbsup:

23rd i'll be working, then throwing a party for my friend...24th i'll be at the Howard Community Hospital in the PICU hanging out and keeping the kids company. 25th i'll be at home with fam and possibly a friend should he chose to come over.:thumbsup: busy busy time, but it beats processing invoices:laugh:

Just what every kid wants to see on Christmas. an elf! :rofl:

JK

I start my vaction on the 20th and i don't come back till the 29th. We are going up to Jules parents house for a few days for x-mas. So we will be on the road for this holiday.

We will be at at home. We have invited our riding buddies w/ no family in town coming over & share the time as well.

Shop is shut down from the 25th to the 5th and I'm going to various friends places for 2 or 3 different Christmas get togethers. I'll have fun and get fatter as usual.:thumbsup:

im working a double on christmas, midnights into dayshift. had no plans anyway so the coinage is well worth it

Just staying in town with my family this year. Last year we went down to Mexico to be with my wife's family. That was awsome! Nothing like being with people who have nothing to see what christmas is really about!

Travel Travel Travel.
SC NC Va
Three locations in 2 weeks
Prey for my travels:please:...Wife: "Your going to fast/Your going to slow/Your to close/Red light/Green light"......AAAHAAHHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Hey Fred, throw a picture of a Hayabusa in here and everything will be ok..... :rulez:

:rofl:

Back