China and NATO (US)

I thinl the U.S would destroy china in a naval battle it wouldn't even be fair.
I hope they could....

The biggest threat they'd face would be anti shipping drones and missiles (hypersonic/stealth).

It would really depend on where the main naval conflict would take place...if it is near mainland China, they would be under a real threat from the assets I mentioned...

China has also been developing a ship that launches swarm drones....pretty hard to shoot them all down before they make contact...

Depends on how we engage in warfare with them. We could stop our western food exports to them. The country as a whole would be starving in about 6 weeks.

Militarily they can fight cheaper than we can. And they have more $$ than we do. So if it drug on it would be to their advantage.

I think our hardware is more robust than theirs. But I would not underestimate they have some wicked teeth to fight with. They only have to right once against us to do damage.

Korea anyone?
More men than bullets vets of that conflict said.
If it stayed conventional China would sacrifice millions without worry.
But like with Russia now I’m not sure it would stay conventional? Tactical nukes will probably be used the next time powers collide. Let’s hope it doesn’t end the world.
Then Greta will be able to say she was right global warming is a thing. Rofl

Back