Chicagoland / N. IL / S. WI peeps, check in here

38 Cigarette

Registered
Just wanted to see who else is in the Chicagoland area, including northern Illinois and lower Wisconsin, so we can maybe coordinate some rides together in the future.

I've got an '09, my girl has an '08 GSXR 600, and friends we ride with have everything from a Ducati Desmosedici RR to Harleys. We ride all over the area's listed. Post up if you have interest.

:beerchug:

I'm up in Milwaukee, don't really ride much South, more to the North and West. But give a shout if you are up this way next spring! I've probably only got another day or two to ride, then she's up on stands for several months... :-(

Aurora I'll here. Didn't do much street riding this year, hoping next is going to be different...:(
Posted via Mobile Device

Milwaukee area. Try to stay out of Illinois but get down to the border often.

GsxrBots - sounds good, will do. I just got back from a ride around Lake Geveva ( the lake ), always a nice ride.

Wild07 - your bike down for something ? Get er dun !

ktw88q - we will get out your way too, nice area to ride.

Lurch - cool..never got into Milwaukee this summer, only got to Racine.

Lurch! You're still alive! Good to know! haha, sorry man, had to bust your chops a bit.

38, I think I may have smoked 2nd gear for the second time, but didnt pull the drum when I put new shift forks in last week so it may be just the drum.

definately in for a ride, just picked up my 06 busa. janesville wi here ride with vstrom guy and othersport bikes that may be up for a ride also.

Closer as in consistantly nice weather. :please:

Yeah, we got out for the 1st time last sunday when it was 80+ degrees. We randomly headed west, put about 150 miles on.

10 min. south of Milwaukee, here. If a ride comes together, I will try to make it too. I go on the Slimey Crud Run in Spring & Fall & hit the twisties too.

ive seen 3 other busa's in Bloomington/Normal IL...i know your around!

Phil, Get a hold of your friend Tony with the Lime green ZX-10. He has my number and we can hook up and ride some time. I live in Bloomington also. :beerchug:

Back