Registered
hey
does anyone know the people who run checkered flag
guns.gif
motorsports?

rant.gif

I can`t get in contact with them. no answer the phone or respond to the e-mail
i think they screwed me?
i contacted them about a smart tre that i bought from them that the wires pulled of of.
i was contacted by julie tardy who swaid to send it back they would repace it for me, so i shipped it with tracking.
i tracked it they got it on oct 12. i waited 1 week they e-mailed them to see if it got shipped out.
they never respond to any calls or e-mails.
just needed to vent.
i will never do biz with them again

I have recently tried to contact them as well. I have called several times and sent emails. No reply to either. Screw 'em I'll take my business elsewhere.

I got a great deal on stands from them -- took a long time and communication was terrible, but I did get em.

Sorry to hear about the bad news guys, maybe they will come through eventually.

if it never works out at least some will get a warning from this thread

I had the same issue with a tre from them. I couldn't believe it happened but I did not bother trying to contact them about it. I don't recommend for any future business either.

I bought front and rear stands and a TRE, the TRE took a little longer because he had to make more of them, but the stands came fast. They were having telephone technical problems at the time, may be the case this time? Hope everything works out for you.

bought stands over a year ago with no problem at all...sorry to hear about this. Hope it works out OK for you!!

thanks for the replies. just needed to vent.
pized that i have to buy another one. yea i know i dont need one.
but i like the feel with one.
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear that.
I bought my switchable TRE from them. Although it took longer than I expected (ordered on a Wed. and received on Thu. the following week) I had no problems.

Back