Check this out...

Gerald

Registered
Hey guys if anyones missing a 04 Busa from the Carolina's you might want to check out Ebay #4553586263.Smells fishy to me considering new seller,no title,no VIN # posted w/ the ad,no motor and no plastics.

Thanks Bent, no motor, no title, I'd stay away. The frame vin# plate is just a rivet gun away from being replaced, the case #'s are the hard ones to change....or so I've heard......

Looks like it could be a stolen stripped down bike. It is getting harder and harder to bid in confidence on EBay now adays.

I'll admit I do buy used and slightly damaged bike parts from Ebay but this type of deal wouldn't get a 5 cent bid from me.Why even risk buying a bike without a title just to have the PO-PO eventually take her away from you plus catch a stolen property charge.To me it makes more sense just to buy a legit machine with a good title so can can ride without looking over your shoulders or in your rear views all day.

What the hell you supposed to do with that anyway? He is asking way too much I think. You could at least get a wrecked 'Busa with an engine for only a grand more it seems nowadays.

Back