Check these out on ebay...

Looks cool. Wonder if you stick them on the inside of the mirror?

Also, blue lights are illegal.

A gentleman on this board did something similar with the Kanji and red leds. Looked cooler!

Yeah, I think it was Lazerblade who did the etched glass mod. From the description, the signals just stick over the surface of the glass. I would love to let Lazerblade do a set for me, but I'm not too keen on the price. Not trying to question his work, but I just look at what has value to me. I'm sure the work alone to do the ones that Lazer offers is well worth the money. Who knows?
rock.gif
Every once in a while I get an itch...
blush.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yeah, I agree about the blue. I actually have my mirrors out to him right now having the Kanji etching done. It is quite a bit of money for a no gain mod, but it should definitely be a standout in a crowd

No glueing or drilling but the wires pass through the mirror housing?
rock.gif
How does that work?

It's Actually RazoRRBlade that dose the Mod here is a link to the thread with them

Hope that helps you guys out some

those look alright, but like mentioned blue lights are illegal and I cannot be pulled over or it's over.
I like the kanji ones in the mirror color coded to match the bike, now those were gangster! I would pay
for those, but I don't know who did them.

Sorry, it was not me. I don't have turn signals in my mirrors. Just the mirror extenders.

Back