check out this bike

anymore of that popcorn and we'll have to call you 400lbbusa
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif

original looking bike but i don't know if i would want to ride it around in public with the skeleton in that position
SHOCKED.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I need to go back and count ribs. See if it's a women
lurk.gif

If you ride it standing up on the pegs,you know what it is gunna look like you are doing?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

watch this, i can really make her eyes light up
laugh.gif

I like that. I think I'd be okay with riding that around the block a couple of times!

--Wag--

I am with the comment on riding with the skeleton in that position.  Looks a little wierd and I don't think so....  As to the comment on where is the gas tank, thought since most Harley and chopper type bikes spend more time beside the road than on it, the bike did not need one.  Just set it up as a yard ornament.  No one is going to sit behind that skeleton's butt anyway.  (I have friends with Harleys and such, just kinda kidding - Long as it has two wheels and your happy with it - its all right by me.  I just have my preference and it's the Busa).
race.gif

I like it, but she's alittle to thin for my likings... LOL... don't come in here you may not get out... ha ha ha ....

Back