Chavez doesn't get his wish

If the Mexican cartel doesn't get it's way,  it just kills whatever the roadblock is.  Case in point is the latest chief of police in Tecate.  5 days after taking office and stating how he will crack down on crime and dirty cops in the city he is found dead in his house.  There is more.

MEXICO CITY (Map, News) - A wave of organized crime violence terrorizing many parts of Mexico is driving fear into the heart of the entertainment business with the murders of several popular musicians, suggesting no one is immune to the rampant brutality.

Most disquieting were the weekend slayings of two singers who had crooned only about love and loss, not drugs and guns like some "narcocorrido" celebrities killed in the past.

The murders of Sergio Gomez, lead performer for the top-selling group K-Paz de la Sierra, and Zayda Pena of the group Zayda and the Guilty Ones has mainstream singers worrying they may become targets by becoming identified with one or another of Mexico's warring drug gangs.

"What can I say? We are dismayed about this. I mean, we are all in the same boat," said Javier Diaz, representative of Los Tucanes del Norte, a popular group that often poses with assault rifles to promote its songs and violence-filled videos.

Don't like it, solve it cartel style!

Anyway, just like the cartel, if and when he doesn't get his way he will get desperate and flex his muscle. Hope noone gets hurt, but it looks inevitable.

Oh, I see... Yeah, it's pretty serious down there. The Mexican President has made efforts to militarize the border so as to stem the tide of drug smugglers. It has led to the expected increase in inter-cartel violence. Pretty damn cutt-throat.

I like Chevez only because he slams that peice of garbage that occupies our Whitehouse.
And you probably think Clinton was wonderful.

Pardon me, but calling the President of the USA a piece of garbage doesn't sit well. If it's that bad for you go pick another country. I won't miss you.

Learn a little respect.

+1, passport is <$100.00, cheap 1-way tickets to most 3rd world countries aren't much. border crossing to Mexico is only about $1.50, and no passport is neccessary to get you through the 1st border checkpoint, just to get back to the U.S., so you could save a bunch.

I like Chevez only because he slams that peice of garbage that occupies our Whitehouse.

Pardon me, but calling the President of the USA a piece of garbage doesn't sit well. If it's that bad for you go pick another country. I won't miss you.

Learn a little respect.
doesn't sit well ? OK ..So what..
bud we still have the right to express ourselves.
You want to get upset and attack me ,go ahead and knock yourself out.

Learn a little respect.
doesn't sit well ?  OK  ..So what..
bud  we   still have the right to express ourselves.
You want to get upset and attack me ,go ahead and knock yourself out.
Hey fellas...

It's all good.

Around here we have right wingers and leftist alike. We like to think that we can agree to disagree.

It was only a matter of time before this one got controversial.

I will say that Chavez seemed ballsy at first to bash GWB, but now he reminds me of Kim Jong Il with ceaseless nutty banter and delusions of grandeur. Heck when you act so stupid that the King of Spain tells you to "Shut Up" it sure says something about your character. And, it ain't nothing good.

Overall though, he has earned a spot on our growing list of cultivated enemies. Also, I am sure he is more valuable to the future of the United States alive rather then dead. You know the domestic war mongers love to have an adversary or twenty tucked away to save for a later date so as to coverup a growing political scandal.

Just remember it's become VERY Fashionable to HATE Our Elected Leaders and what Our Country has and is doing. You can say you HATE what the Military is doing Worldwide, but you LOVE our Troops. Huuun
winkold.gif
, now that thanks some thought !!! We're the cause of ALL the problems in the Universe and then some, and all the Countries who have NEVER given anything or Done anything to HELP anyone (except themselves)are World Heros with Massive Intelligence and Caring for all people
puke.gif
. Just as long as you agree with them or their beliefs.

It just amazies me how Awful we are, BUT we're the ONLY Nation who really helps anyone else and is generally the FIRST with Aid in Emergencys. How Awful we are
deadhorse.gif
 !!! Maybe we should just listen to all these 3rd World pieces of Human Debris and follow their leadership  
flush.gif

Just remember it's become VERY Fashionable to HATE Our Elected Leaders and what Our Country has and is doing. You can say you HATE what the Military is doing Worldwide, but you LOVE our Troops. Huuun
winkold.gif
, now that thanks some thought !!! We're the cause of ALL the problems in the Universe and then some, and all the Countries who have NEVER given anything or Done anything to HELP anyone (except themselves)are World Heros with Massive Intelligence and Caring for all people
puke.gif
. Just as long as you agree with them or their beliefs.

It just amazies me how Awful we are, BUT we're the ONLY Nation who really helps anyone else and is generally the FIRST with Aid in Emergencys. How Awful we are
deadhorse.gif
 !!! Maybe we should just listen to all these 3rd World pieces of Human Debris and follow their leadership  
flush.gif
Sure is something to think about.

The USA catches hate for the good we do and the "tremendous" bad we do.

Might as well do things our way since we can't catch a break.

Back