chatterbox or similar?

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Does any of our sponsors carry a decent set of the Chatterbox dealies at a reasonable price? I'm not looking for anything high-tech, just something that allows my passenger and I to be able to communicate back and forth and also maybe with bluetooth so I can use the phone if need be while riding.

If no one has them, does anyone know where to find a set at a good price? Thanks in advance!:beerchug:

-Mike

Yo dude,do a search this topic have been discuss quite a number of times already

I have the chatter box an the ones I have are horrible others here with same unit have good things to say about them.

newenough has decent prices and all the accessories...

I bought mine two years ago from motodepot.com they were the least expensive out there at the time. They carry the accessories but you have to email for a list...

I've got one of the Nady units. $24. Works great as long as you dont have a helmet with a front vent that flows straight through at the mic. There are all kinds of cheap ebay bluetooth units that prbably work very well for alot less than the chatterbox. From my experience, its more about mic placement and helmet design than about what communication device you buy. Just an example...my wife has an hjc helmet that has the vent in the ront that flows straight through at your mouth. My device is useless at anything more than 30mph in that helmet but, my daughter and I both have scorpion helmets that flow the front vent air upward instead of straight through and I can hear her perfectly all the way to around 80mph. Could probably hear her at even higher speeds but I dont go any faster than that with my baby girl on the back.

Back