Carfax help

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Im lookin at gettin a new (used) car this week and would like to do a carfax first. The price has gone up since the last time I did one, $35 now!! Any dealers out on the Org that can help me out? Im not sure how they are running things now or if dealers pay per month? PM if you think you can help, Ill pay something for it, just dont wanna pay $35 for one report. Thanks

check and see if the car is online like yahoo autos.. they usually have a link to the car fax and its free.. Regardless you shouldn't have to pay for it.. Just like the commerical.. "Show me the car fax" :laugh:

Thanks Saiid ,not sure why i didnt just PM you to start with :banghead:
I went and looked at the car today and arranged financing, the dealer said they would get me a carfax on it, I just didnt have time this morning before work.
So, Im goin tomorrow to test drive, read the carfax and hopefully drive home in my new car:thumbsup:

Oops, 04 Subaru WRX Sti, stage 2 turbo, and some other goodies. Its got 26k on it, excellent shape, with no winters!!

Hope to post pics of her tomorrow:please:

Very nice:thumbsup: You'll have to post some specs as well as I'm an ex STI junky myself.

Back