Caption the pic

summer

Donating Member
Registered
Couldn't resist posting this one up.

KS-waterbug...taken this weekend at Hallett on the "Ride Around, Drive Around" laps.

DSC_0225web.jpg

08/17/09 Witchita Times

The gentleman on the 4-wheeler was unsure of what made him lose control. Only saying he was "blinded by the light radiating off of the sparkling, bald, helmetless head that just passed him."

I know the Kojac convention is around here somewhere..........

Last edited:
and Da Bug rolls slow as "I'm too sexy for this track too sexy for this track So sexy baby" runs through his head :thumbsup:

A snapshot of that precious moment when the bike has come to a complete stop and the rider has completely forgotten to lower the sidestand or his feet and has not yet recognized that he is about to submit to gravity in a most unfortunate manner. The next picture was NOT pretty. :(

:beerchug:

"...and coming into the straight away out of turn 3, Junior Joy Rider power wheelies in an attempt to pass Sonny Suzuki! With the same blinding burst of speed Junior's known for, his frantic efforts prove futile as the ever so cool and level headed SS nonchalantly maxes the tach in fourth gear to maintain his lead! No one, and I mean no one, folks can out perform this robo ridin' machine! He's just phenomenal in his style uniquely perfected through years of training and competition! What's this?!? It looks like his pit crew is waving him in! It appears the officals are questioning the uncharacteristic use of head wax as a distraction to other riders! Oh, no!! What a blow! His seven lap lead will surely dwindle as they bring out the buffer....." :laugh:

...yeah,...too much time on my hands....luv u guys and have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
"...and coming into the straight away out of turn 3, Junior Joy Rider power wheelies in an attempt to pass Sonny Suzuki! With the same blinding burst of speed Junior's known for, his frantic efforts prove futile as the ever so cool and level headed SS nonchalantly maxes the tach in fourth gear to maintain his lead! No one, and I mean no one, folks can out perform this robo ridin' machine! He's just phenomenal in his style uniquely perfected through years of training and competition! What's this?!? It looks like his pit crew is waving him in! It appears the officals are questioning the uncharacteristic use of head wax as a distraction to other riders! Oh, no!! What a blow! His seven lap lead will surely dwindle as they bring out the buffer....." :laugh:

...yeah,...too much time on my hands....luv u guys and have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:laugh: :bowdown:

Back