Can't see the turn signal indicator lights on the dash, any fix to this?

Just found a thread here about electronic relay for self cancelling, kind of difficult to understand how it works and not sure I want to trust it when I'm on a trip.

I guess the LEDs installed into the top triple clamp cover may be the way to go. Do those license plate LED lights mess up the flashing rate?

Ya can get a beeper on e-bay for under $15 Have em and love em - I'm tall and have always had trouble seeing the indicators. leaving your signal on can get ya killed by a left turner quick.

Just FYI (without stating the obvious), it's really easy to retrofit your own stuff. I fitted a GSXR 1000 gauge cluster to my bike and I didn't like the solitary little green light on the dash so I ran some leads off the main blinker lines to superbright LEDs that I mounted in my dash.

Even in bright daylight, they are very visible. They have a neat looking little aluminum heatsink that surrounds the lamp too :thumbsup:
gauges1.jpg

287660640_o.jpg
Do you have a write-up on how you replace the gauge to the GSXR ones.... I would like to make the mod....

Back