Candy Grand Blue YC2 spray can

EvilMonkey DSK3

Registered
I am looking for a website that carry's "Candy Grand Blue YC2 spray can" and something cheaper then the 35$ from color rite ???
That's all thanks! ....... :whistle:

I always heard that ColorRite was the way 2 go... You can goto a paint supply and have it made for more money maybe?

Alsa Corp | The World's Most Exotic Paints and Finishes has "Killer" cans that combine the paint and catalyst during the spray process.. You can get on their mail list and a couple times a year they do a 2 for 1 sale.. (20 a can on sale)..

I have 2 cans of the Red Candy and have not tried it yet however.. If I can find a real painter to experiment with the stuff, maybe I can get you an idea if it really works..

I watched the Killer Chrome demo on their website... looks pretty interesting. I would like to try it on my wheels. I think adding some chrome highlights would be pretty cool.

I just want to paint my windshield the same blue has the bike but i would have to spend 100$ just to paint it 1 color seems high to me, but i guess ill have to pay it :poke:

candies are tricky to paint and match from a can. i tried colorite red on my 07 but did not like the results. others might have had better luck.

Back