Canada, Oh Canada . .

Our parliament has lots of safe guards against a dictatorship....it is set up like the British parliamentary system where the Prime Minster has to jump through hoops to pass bills. A dictatorship can't exist in our government....

There's a difference between a dictator and an idiot, we have the latter.

Other than one very evil incident, the protesters on our parliament were there hanging out and not causing any real harm but the government didn't even hear them and instead treated them like terrorists....terrorists who had bouncy castles and playgrounds for their kids....pretty scary.....perhaps if our glorious leader would have taken them seriously and sat down with their organizers, this could have been avoided (we'll never know now).

The pandemic didn't help as most malls and main streets look like ghost towns.....those small businesses will never recover....then we had the huge government hand-outs....if no money is being made, how can we afford to hand it out in wheel-barrows?

Then thanks to Biden, the Keystone pipe line was quashed which pretty much killed off the oil industry in Alberta. Before Biden, Trump placed huge tariffs on products coming from Canada which hurt both countries.

Taxes are out of hand here, the cost of living is getting out of hand...I do the grocery shopping and I've noted huge increases in things we buy....I can only imagine what a large family pays per month for food....

Our current administration under Trudeau is a minority government so another party has decided to side them thus allowing them to stay in power until 2024....the first thing I saw come out of that is the talk of NATO spending to be arbitrary and not a priority.....I thought "that didn't take long" Canada will never reach or try to reach the GDP spending as asked by NATO under the liberal government.....they have historically dismantled our military to the point of being combat ineffective, and it is currently pretty close to that....

Great summation what you can see going on in your part of the matrix. While plenty of opportunity exist for some people that have the skill set and the financial ability to succeed and stay that way, the truth is the systems that sustain the bulk of us are working under a higher level of stress these days. The covid scamdemic ( yes Covid is real, but never let a crisis got to waste to implement more draconian policy through legislation ) has really thrown a fastball at the world. On top of that the supply chain issues have reached a new level production that has created hiring and quitting and rehiring at Amazon like no business ever has in history. In a world of broken down supply chain systems we will all be affected. The truck driver shortage will keep increasing and for those that think truck drivers aren't vital... just wait and see how that changes things.

As far as our federal government goes... I hear big big changes are coming and Biden and the team won't be running things much longer. Is it true or just a rumor? Time will tell. One thing for is for sure... the level of chaos and division created through all the polarizing mediums like the MSM, Facebook and Twitter need some new standards. We really need to see some radical changes if we are ever to regain the level of civility required to preserve and prosper as was intended when these democratically governed republics were created.

Last edited:
Go to 26.30 and listen to Doctor Fauci tell us about the immunity factor of getting the flu.
Doctor Fauci tells us the truth back then... so... what have we been getting for over 2 years?

Back