Registered
hmmmmmm ... :whistle:

- ‪Green Moto Stoppie Flip over Handle Bars‬‏[/url]

or ... ???

- ‪How to make a stoppie with a van‬‏[/url]

Ok, but can you do this ... ? :cheerleader:
- ‪Front End Loader Stoppie‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be like the 1st guy if I tried to do a stoppie. I've been over my handle bars twice so stoppies scare me. :laugh:

endo's are not for me at least with my own bike. I would be willing to try them with a disposable bike :laugh:

That ZX rider looked heart broken when he was getting up and looking at his machine, I could tell that with his back to the camera and a helmet on :laugh:

the first video is why I DONT do stoppies...

The third video is why I want to lol...

Some day when I am finally out of college and in my carreer, I will buy a 600 or 1000 for track and a 600 for stunting.

i love my bike way to much to do or even try this sort of thing. Besides if i did it would end in absolute disaster

I think I could pull off the first one :laugh: but then again I might just dump the bike...

The last two are awesome :thumbsup:

only when a stupid woman in a SUV stops in the middle of the road right in front of me to dig in her purse for her ringing cell phone :banghead: i hope to never do that on a Busa again!!

You know I like to go to youtube and watch bike crashes from time to time. The reason is to remind me of how quick something can happen, and sometimes to learn from others mistakes and when watching the stunting go bad it helps remind me never to even think about trying something like that.

Back