stoppie gone bad injuries

As a new rider I am AMAZED at the stupid stuff Bikers do on their bikes. They try to imitate the pros who have modified bikes to handle the stunt and who have years of training. Just taking a stock bike and trying to imitate a pro is nuts! AWESOME videos though, I love seeing idiots trash themselves and the bike. Like watching Nascar for crashes......... keep posting crash videos, I don't get tired of them.:thumbsup:

How do you think the pro's of today got to where they are? You have to start somewhere. Do you think the pro level stunters always had prepped bikes? Nope, they all started with stock bikes. It can be done if you put your mind to it and understand the risks.

As a new rider I am AMAZED at the stupid stuff Bikers do on their bikes. They try to imitate the pros who have modified bikes to handle the stunt and who have years of training. Just taking a stock bike and trying to imitate a pro is nuts! AWESOME videos though, I love seeing idiots trash themselves and the bike. Like watching Nascar for crashes......... keep posting crash videos, I don't get tired of them.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I love it when the "friends" attempt to lend "aid".

"Lift your head". Oh he can lift his head, he's fine. I'll take his helmet off now. Why... won't... this... helmet... come... off?! *wiggle, wiggle* Whew, there we go.

No, you Idiot!! You're doing it wrong! You don't let the person move, don't move the person, call 911 and get the pro's on the scene asap. He could have anywhere from simple bruising to a spinal injury or a brain/skull injury - and anything in between. The fact that his right hand was shaking so violently proves he's in shock already.

Back