Can someone in Rockford , IL check this for me

Liquidous

Registered
This guy has a bike at this address i am considering buying.
it has 33 miles on it.

anyone in the immediate area that can run over and look at this bike. ill compensate you for your time. if i come to pick up the bike, ill come over and pay you with a case of your preferred beer, or we'll figure something else out.

thanks

ebay link : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=50030&item=4532735275&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Express Auto Sales

1302 Sandy Hollow Road - Rockford , IL 61109

I live in DeKalb and will be in Rockford tomorrow morning. I'll check it out for you early tomorrow afternoon, as long as they're open on Saturdays.

Well I just got off the phone with the owner of Express Auto Sales and he told me that the bike isn't at the dealership in Rockford. It is at his home, which is near O'Hare Airport. He said if someone were to buy it he would bring it to Rockford for them to pick up. He said that he didn't list the address of where the bike is at, his home, since he just had another bike stolen out of his garage. If you could convince him to bring it to Rockford somehow I'd be glad to check it out for you.

Il_BusaBoy - thanks much for your offer to check out the bike. the seller responded to me and mentioned that he does not have the original rims, or hump.
and i think it will kind of be inconvenient to ask anyone to check the bike out since its not at the addy he said it is. anyway. yes the bike does sound great.
i know 05's are a few hundred more. i just don't like the color schemes of the 05's im stuck on the blk/purp 2004 bigtime
smile.gif

damn it. 33 miles, this thing is brand spankin new. i really wanted to get an unstarted bike and run it on the dyno for the power breakin method.
i was/am so close to buying this bike. i called 18 dealerships todya in michigan and they all said 2004 blk/purp is not going to be found , atleast on east half of the USA. i gotta start calling around to california or something and have it shipped...

if anyone knows where one might be, let me know, ill jump on it... if i can find it in a crate and get it shipped to me that would be sweet.
its a pain searching. i was hoping to buy two bikes from same dealership. a susuki c50 and busa.

few guys gave me some points to a few busas a few months ago but they never panned out.
mad.gif

the search continues.

You could always have him take the price of a new hump from the dealership off the price of the bike and as long as the bike as equivalent rims on it. What does it matter? It would be sweet if it had an upgrade in the rims department!
tounge.gif

Odds are it'll go for over $9K. Add a few hundred for a hump. Now consider half the warranty is already gone. Nearly 6 months old with only 33 miles AND repoed? Screw that!

You should be able to find a brand new Blk/Prpl '04 at a dealer for nearly the same price with a full warranty and hump.

i took a look at their website and also have a note into them. thanks for the info.
the 05's are BEAUTIFUL machines. i just am not partial to the sticker "paint job" but also the sticker dynamics.

arg.

Back