Can i get some input here please?

Riding a small 4 cylinder motor to easy is worse for it than beating the snot out of it... Ride that thing, Shift when it bounces off the limiter... It'll thank you for it. :beerchug:

Riding a small 4 cylinder motor to easy is worse for it than beating the snot out of it... Ride that thing, Shift when it bounces off the limiter... It'll thank you for it. :beerchug:

you sure thats a good idea? i've heard that about cars to...but i've also seen them fly all to hell when you beat on them.

i have 26,000 on an '05 with only routine maintenance and a few flat tires so far...she is just getting broke in at 16,000...like others have said, treat her right and you have a lot more years and miles to enjoy in your future

Closing on 32K, 05 red/black, synthetics, service intervals, chain services, tuned to perfection, everyone thinks that "there's" is the SH!D !!!! :oldcool: "Actually"...."mine is"....shhhh..don't tell everyone else.... :super:

thanks guys,it's good to know that my bike isn't wearing out with only 16,000 miles on it.but if thats not concidered many miles..... then why when i tried selling it awhile back did folks say that the 13,000 it had on at that time worried them??

Back