CAN ANYONE HELP?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, here's the rundown:

I need a big favor from one of you guys....or gals. There's a good deal on a part I need, but the shipping is a problem. Apparently, these guys don't ship outside of the US. All I need is an address for these guys to ship to. I'll pay the shipping from their location to yours...and if you would be so kind as to ship the item to me, I will gladly pay the shipping from your location to mine.

Anyone? Anyone at all?

I ship parts all the time including international, be glad to help out depending on what you are buying.

Need to know what size the container is, how much does it weigh, what shipper do you want me to use & where will it be shipped to.

trying to pick up a cowling, church. It's coming outta CT...and it needs to go all the way to Guam. Is USPS a viable option for your shipping? I also don't want to lose a left nut just to pay for the shipping...

Your input on this?
rock.gif
smile.gif

USPS is considerably cheaper than FEDEX or UPS.

Whats your zip code, I'll get a quote for shipping figuring on 10 lbs, that should be close.

Church... zip is 96921

BLU.... I still need gauges (99-00), upper fairing stay, rear sets for both sides, footpeg assy for both sides, wire harness, upper cowl, front seat, handlebars, grips, reservoirs (brake and clutch), brake and clutch lines, exhaust system (with cans) chain, and maybe even an ECU. Damn....
sad.gif

It can go priority mail, 3 days, mailing cost figured on 10# with 200.00 insurance.

email me with details if you want me to take care of it.

bulldog....yeppers.

Church...it's all good, bro, thanks. Unfortunately, I didn't win the auction. oh wells.

Red....thanks, bro. I lucked out this time, though.
sad.gif

IF U NEED STOCK EXHAUST U CAN HAVE MINE I HAVE THE ONES I TOOK OFF OF MINE WITH 3000 MILES ON THEM. JUST TAKE CARE OF SHIPPING.
biggrin.gif

AND I HAVE A SPROTEC CLEAR SCREEN I AM NOT GONNA USE. LET ME KNOW

PAC... ALSO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. ORVILLE GREENS SALVAGE 270-879-8979. CALL AND TALK TO CHRIS.
I BOUGHT SOME PARTS FROM HIM WHEN I WENT DOWN.
I THINK HE SHIPS TO U. I KNOW HE HAS SOME BUSA PARTS.

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097780060 -->

Cool....thanks, bro! I'll be sure to check these guys out. They aren't the type that sells silver for the price of gold, are they?

Good lQQkn out for PB Blu88, and dont forget what I said PB.

Back