CALLING GSXRboy...

you say you run a 16-42, and run 9.5's at 146-147..is this correct? my question is, are you on the rev limiter through the traps, or very close to it (assuming your still in 4th gear)? did you ever run a 16-41, and how much of a difference did it help. you now run the mcr2 which, i think, is slightly taller that the mcr or stock tire..did you run 16-42 before you went to the mcr2? did you get all those questions? how about a few more?!~

16/42 works great for the stock motor.

He should be just under red-line.

Also, I believe he's going a lot faster then 9.50's now?!!

I've never tried the 16/41 but I did try 16/40 which wasn't to bad but for a "stock" bike the 16/42 is the ticket. (Trust Me) Anyhow you should be just below redline going through the traps with that combo. For the tire question I never ran the stock tire on my bike except to drive it home from the dealership. I've been using the MCR/2 for some time and love it. Just bought my 3rd one today!

Frank - Hopefully in Indy I can lay down a 30 or 40! Just need to get the bike tuned in Wednesday at the track. If I just drop about 30-40lbs I could most likely go 20's :-)

gsxrboy, how much you wieghin in at?? one of these days i will catch you at royal oak. by the way if its nice are you goin thurs??

gsxr boy...did u run 16/42 with stock arm.....im running 16/41 on mine and wondering if i go to a 42 if ill still be able to control launch.....we ran at norwalk sun.

Nope Ronnie will be there with my Busa (Blown Clutch) and his NOS Bike...I'll be there Thursday night though with a new clutch!

Back