Calling all jet-hot customers

LightCycle

Donating Member
Registered
Just got a quote from Jet Hot for $145-165 to coat the Mid-Pipe and Headers (not including shipping) for my Yosh SS duplex full race system.

I have the coating on my cars headers and the coating isn't as shiny as stainless steel.... yes I like shiny things.

Was just wondering... did ya'll get just the headers coated or did you do the mid-pipe as well?

I was wondering... as the mid-pipe is exposed, I'd hate to have it dull and not be able to polish it... however, I'd also hate for all the heat to be transfered to the mid-pipe causing it to be super hot and risk melting plastics.

I am getting the sterling finish - however I got that finish on my cars headers as well, and it wasn't as shiny as SS.

What did ya'll do?

Cheers
William

<!--EDIT|LightCycle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150325811 -->

if i were going to get the header done i'd do the mid-pipe too. my yoshi mid melted my plastic a little underneath.

I had both headr and my mid pipedone on my 01 Jet Hot coated because I didn't like the black mid pipe.  I wouldn't even consider ruining the look of my 03 stainless steel mid pipe by coating it.  Your main concern should be the headr !

My 01
RhythmBusa.jpg

My 03
DSC02191.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150330526 -->

Back