California is sunny but ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
who turned off the heat !?!

5dayfc_ca_chico_640x480.jpg

Now you have to unpack your ski jacket. Some of us norther riders can give you tips for ridding in those frigid temps.:laugh:

Freeze Warning remains in effect until 8 am PST Sunday for Southwestern CA :banghead:

Oh what I would give for a few sunny fifty degree days! It's 27 degrees outside and I have a nice fire going in my cozy house. Tomorrow may see upper thirties. Today reached mid thirties.

Your cold days are heavenly in my view!

its january and mid 50's and ur complaining?:laugh: we would be lucky to see temps like that in April....:whistle:

Just went out for a short 15 mile ride(but kept up a "brisk" pace:laugh:),46 degrees here @ 10:00AM in sunny SoCal(and feels colder'n a well digger's azz in Dec. at 100mph+:laugh:).:thumbsup:

Just got back from my 1st time ride since aquirring it... and it was great ! Little cold on the face but other than that it felt wonderful. She really liked the cold air because roll on wheelies are easy to do!

Now... where are those 80 million bottles of wine? I am thirsty ! :laugh:

Hey Jeff, we need to get together with Max & ride . . .

Looks like he's right there in Sun City !

Headin' over to Perris MX .

Red, *<(:{)-

Just got back from my 1st time ride since aquirring it... and it was great ! Little cold on the face but other than that it felt wonderful. She really liked the cold air because roll on wheelies are easy to do!

Now... where are those 80 million bottles of wine? I am thirsty ! :laugh:

Just sent you a PM Max.:thumbsup:

I don't like this cold, I'm too tropical... :laugh: I pay more in taxes to live in SoCal so I demand warmer weather!! :banghead::tantrum:

Back