Cager rant of the day

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Normally I don't have a problem with people, but tonight, coming back, I pass a Mini. Little while later the dude blasts past me and proceeds to the red light. Light turns green and he floors the thing trying 'race'. This is on a city street, around a bend, one signal away from a very high accident rate intersection (a block from my house, right where I got hit from a red light runner a year ago). *sigh*

I guess that guy showed me how slow my bike is. :whistle:

Well, on the lighter side, my charging system is now working perfectly, no fuel issues and the bike is running great... just needs some new tires. :thumbsup:

Glad the bikes running well, and no your bike doesn't have anything to prove. It is King :thumbsup:

I love people like that. Like DO3 said, you n your bike have NOTHING to prove. Good job keeping your head on straight. :beerchug:

Normally I don't have a problem with people, but tonight, coming back, I pass a Mini. Little while later the dude blasts past me and proceeds to the red light. Light turns green and he floors the thing trying 'race'. This is on a city street, around a bend, one signal away from a very high accident rate intersection (a block from my house, right where I got hit from a red light runner a year ago). *sigh*

I guess that guy showed me how slow my bike is. :whistle:

Well, on the lighter side, my charging system is now working perfectly, no fuel issues and the bike is running great... just needs some new tires. :thumbsup:

sounds a little narcissistic? are you the same narcissus from SHORG?

glad your bike is running well and you made it home safe :beerchug: from the title, i thought someone had tried to run over you or something

Back