busted

Lets see, Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eh: ::11: , drinking :drink: and smoking Pot during their lunch break and then returning to work on someone's NEW CAR :mwink: ! NOT MINE :tongue3: that's for sure !

And mean while, the UNION :boohoo: is negotiating on when they can return to work.

HOW ABOUT NEVER :bounce:

This is the kind of crap that makes people want to buy imports. I say fire them and give the job to some one who actually wants to work.

Oooooh...somebody's in trouble. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't think I could kill beer like that when I was in college.
I don't think it's the lack of tax breaks that are causing companies to go overseas. I think it's more this kind of stuff right here. Then things like taxes and such make it a no brainer.
Why have workers that are 2-3 times more compensated with a third less effort and integrity?

Exactly my point. I try to buy American every chance I get, but I always find myself leaning toward imports for automobiles and motorcycles.

Well I have one import car an import pick up and a domestic suv Ford escape. both of our bikes are suzuki... I buy what ever is most cost effective for me. And that is not always a domestic product,, but i do love seeing people with vehicles stickers saying out of a job yet keep buyng foreign,,, there is more foreign parts in their vehicles than they think,

Oooooh...somebody's in trouble. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't think I could kill beer like that when I was in college.
I don't think it's the lack of tax breaks that are causing companies to go overseas. I think it's more this kind of stuff right here. Then things like taxes and such make it a no brainer.
Why have workers that are 2-3 times more compensated with a third less effort and integrity?

What INTEGRITY ? I've never met any Union member of a LARGE UNION work shop with integrity. They're probably there, I just have NEVER met one. I was always getting what they didn't have to do, rather than what they would do with QUALITY ! Kinda like when I would hear someone under my Command say; "THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK". It would send me BALLISTIC ! And SO Sorry :please: to the one who uttered those words :laugh:

Well I have one import car an import pick up and a domestic suv Ford escape. both of our bikes are suzuki... I buy what ever is most cost effective for me. And that is not always a domestic product,, but i do love seeing people with vehicles stickers saying out of a job yet keep buyng foreign,,, there is more foreign parts in their vehicles than they think,

Understood, it just pisses me off to some one like this take advantage of a good opportunity. I know it happens all the time, that does not change my view of it.

I have a 3 foreign vehicles and 1 domestic. I usually go with the better deal, but do not mind paying for something that I know will last longer as well.

this is what gives other unions a bad rep. i am an IBEW local union 271. im proud of our union. we dont tolerate that crap.

as for the union protecting them that is bs as well. fire them and forget em. these unions need to stand up to the members at some point. now they are going to bring alot of bad rep and publicity to ALL unions. we wouldnt be here today if it werent for them.:rant:

Wow, this is mess up. They say its been going on for a long time but nobody said nothing till now. It ruins the company image.

this is what gives other unions a bad rep. i am an IBEW local union 271. im proud of our union. we dont tolerate that crap.

as for the union protecting them that is bs as well. fire them and forget em. these unions need to stand up to the members at some point. now they are going to bring alot of bad rep and publicity to ALL unions. we wouldnt be here today if it werent for them.:rant:

FYI My Union Brother. :thumbsup:
As you know, the Union was put in place for a very good reason, however, the UNIONS get bad raps because of people like this.

BUT,
what is NOT EVER relayed to the public, and even some Union members, is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MANDATES that ALL Union members are protected equally.

People always say, why are they protecting these deadbeats?
They HAVE too!
Federal Law says so.

USW 4-23

Sorry for the Hijack.
Back to your regularly scheduled program

Last edited:
What INTEGRITY ? I've never met any Union member of a LARGE UNION work shop with integrity. They're probably there, I just have NEVER met one. I was always getting what they didn't have to do, rather than what they would do with QUALITY ! Kinda like when I would hear someone under my Command say; "THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK". It would send me BALLISTIC ! And SO Sorry :please: to the one who uttered those words :laugh:

??? Ummm, I think we're saying the same thing...

FYI My Union Brother. :thumbsup:
As you know, the Union was put in place for a very good reason, however, the UNIONS get bad raps because of people like this.

BUT,
what is NOT EVER relayed to the public, and even some Union members, is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MANDATES that ALL Union members are protected equally.

People always say, why are they protecting these deadbeats?
They HAVE too!
Federal Law says so.

USW 4-23

Sorry for the Hijack.
Back to your regularly scheduled program

I call BS. It's not defensible under any law or legal regulation. They should be FIRED; the Union isn't under any obligation for gross negligence. If they don't, then all it does is reinforces peoples opinion of Unions.

You can call all the BS you want.
The Fedaral Government of the United States of America MANDATES that every paying member of any Union be represented equally.

Is that so hard to believe?
That the government wants everyone that pays the same dues, be treated equally?
It's really NOT a difficult concept.

I am in total agreement of the rest of your statement, but don't tell me that I am BS because of the LAW.

They don't have to go through any kind of DRUG testing at that place. Fire their ass and replace them with GOOD people and change their policy to a MANDATORY DRUG TEST. What they do when they get off at 3 or 4 is their business but from 6AM to then they need to be straight, sober and any other word that you wanna say. I once saw a guy throw a big chunk of steel out of a machine because he came back from lunch all doped up and forgot to tighten the chuck up. I was running the machine behind him and went slam off on his ass. Yes, he lost his job and I didn't feel bad at all for it. There are to many people looking for work so it should be easy to replace them. Bunch of idiots! Man this pisses me off

it was'nt me! the photo's are false, ok it was but I have a problem and need help, will you help me, it's an addiction! I am sick... thats how its going to go and they will keep there jobs if they go for treatment... Its the American way they are sick... I say there idiot's

Buy German cars and bikes.:whistle:

"Beer is such a vital part of the culture that the right to drink beer is even written into some labor contracts, and a beer with lunch in the factory cafeteria is taken for granted. The traditional beer garden is still very popular, especially in southern Germany and Austria..."

Linky:

Beer and Wine | The German Way

They tried to change it way back, but never succeeded, so you can actually buy beer out of a vending machine in the cafeteria at work:

Linky:

BEER IN GERMAN FACTORIES. - The Kaiser Making Inquiries as to How It Affects the Men's Work -- A Movement to Exclude It. - View Article - NYTimes.com

That's why the S1000RR kicks ass.:laugh:

Seriously though, it's a pity a few spoil it for Chrysler, the smoking especially.

Last edited:
Back