busa's in for custom tweeks

paulos

Registered
hiya all got my bike in garage having custom parts put on her,just been and bought skelleton look top yoke aswell will send more pics of bike when all is done tomorrow.
its starting to look its own at min but still got more to do so i'll keep you informed.
changing back brake lights coz i got pulled ova in town,4 of the leds was'nt working,and the indercators no1 could see,but its being sorted.
hope you are all having good fun ova there,our weather has been bad latily.ninja eater i bought some of those reverse indiglo gauges bout year ago now,i got them to put them in,they look sweet mate,the bloke said he has'nt seen tho's ones before,so i told him that because i bought them from america.(he grined and walked away).
i got i link for the top yoke i've been and bought just need to fit it.. here you go top yoke
i gotta go now hope you are all ok happy riding,(burn rubber not ur soul). love that film
smile.gif

Top Yoke Looks pretty nice man... Now check out this taillight... Some of the indicator options are pretty meek but there are also some that would really grab your attention...

UFO Tail light... Be sure to check out the videos...

Top Yoke Looks pretty nice man...  Now check out this taillight...  Some of the indicator options are pretty meek but there are also some that would really grab your attention...

UFO Tail light...  Be sure to check out the videos...
Dang Rev ... just when I said I wasn't gonna do anything else to my scoot ... you have to charm me with those UFO tail lights ... gotta have those ... and that's it ... no more mods !!

Oh yeah Paulos .... I like that yoke too!

Back