busas and drive-thrus?

Get you one ogf those beer hats and fix it to your helmet. run the straw in your helmet and your good to go:laugh:

I can't say that I've ever went thru a drive thru. It seems I'm missing out on an adventure. LOL I believe I'll have to try this this weekend. I think I'd put it in my jacket though and zip it on up. :thumbsup:

I ride my bike to work every day and when I want to get dinner the fastest way is the drive thru! I usually unzip my jacket and tuck my bag in there. Only 2 min back to work, so still warm and I don't smell like jack'n'thecrack to bad.

:poke:This is a joke right?

This is no joke I do it all the time :laugh: but I never get the drink I always have coke or juice at home an if I didn't I would rather wash it down with water than try an balance something on my bike like a coke in a cup... The 2 liter wouldn't be a problem..

I usually go in, but sometimes I like to take the drink with me if I've got a short distance to go. I'll set it on the gas lid and do the hand dance between the clutch & throttle swapping hands to hold on to the drink. It's like a ballet. :laugh:

i'll admit.. im lazy when it comes to fast food. i would much rather sit in the drive thru then park and go in. anyone else take their busa through the drive thru? where do you keep your combo meal when you drive off? i put mine in front of the tripple tree behind the windscreen. it seems to workout pretty good, but i have yet to find a place to put a drink.

where does everyone else put their large diet coke?

thanks

Too funny. I Did this over the weekend. Went over to Outlawbusa's house to drop of a tool that was needed for the bike and then went and picked up burgers for everyone from McDonalds. And yep i was on my Gen2. Didnt order drinks though.

i'll admit.. im lazy when it comes to fast food. i would much rather sit in the drive thru then park and go in. anyone else take their busa through the drive thru? where do you keep your combo meal when you drive off? i put mine in front of the tripple tree behind the windscreen. it seems to workout pretty good, but i have yet to find a place to put a drink.

where does everyone else put their large diet coke?

thanks

If I go out for fast food I will sometimes take my tank bag or my backpack if I stop and get a 2 liter. I will have to try putting the food in front of the triple the next time I go and get food.

I brought home to large pizza's home on the tank once, I dont knw what i was thinkin, but it worked:laugh:

I must say, you guys are REAL busa riders. Drive thrus on a busa, I never gave it a thought until this.

either in front of the tripple...or in my backpack...or if they give me baggy and i have a short drive i just loop it on my arm and drive...not too fast though

I don't use a drive thru, several reasons, I like to go in and check out the honeys and if there are no honeys, I still like to sit there and admire the old girl out the window while I eat. :thumbsup:

found it... i went on youtube and there is a video of a guy that has a cup holder velcroed to his gas cap. it works perfect :beerchug:

I use the T bag....:laugh: tank bag that is...I had a thread with the same subject a couple months ago:poke:...now if you want to really see some fasssst food on 2 wheels.....my friend down here has the fastest eggs and pancakes on the WEST and maybe east....we go every sunday up the mountain , eat at a cafe weve been going for years, and back and what he doesnt eat he takes home in the back seat under a net. 1397 cc's of pure egg and cheese with pancakes on top....he gets home and they are still warm :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I did this once on a fireblade, and one is where it stays.
Hassle of removing gloves, pulling out wallet that wont come because your jeans are crooked from sitting, taking off helmet because they cant hear you though the speaker, juggling everything around the tank while you stick it in your backpack.

Back