Busa Radiator Fans Are They Two Stage?

busalife2016

Registered
If you guys remember I was having that problem with that radiator. Suzuki replaced both brand new oem radiator and right side fan...I called the dealership the other day because my left side fan is kicking on but the brand new right fan they replaced isnt!! The service tech said the fans are a two stage system?? When one can't handle it the other kicks on??? Is this true??? It's not over heating but left fan is kicking on right isn't. Can someone chime in on this making look at your bike and tell me? Should they both be kicking on at same time? Thanks

My 08, both ran together when they turned on.
Maybe something changed, don't know.

My 08, both ran together when they turned on.
Maybe something changed, don't know.
Yes there's a issue it's a brand new fan I let it run for 30min it's about 90 degrees today here in okc it went to the mid line and the left fan kicked on went past the line and right fan still never came on idk wth is going on :banghead:

NM dang fuse was blown...that shows you that all techs don't know wth is goin on he told me a two stage system and I believed it untell I started doing my own investigation!!! I will let them know that in the morning.

Change that shop , after hearing of your problems last week I checked mine and both came on at the same time and went off the same time.Its sometime hard enough to find faults without mechanics lying !!!go somewhere else, Good luck

Change that shop , after hearing of your problems last week I checked mine and both came on at the same time and went off the same time.Its sometime hard enough to find faults without mechanics lying !!!go somewhere else, Good luck
It's actually where I bought the bike at! where it's warranted threw! The dealerships has no choice but to fix what is wrong just crazy how they tell me these things and I find everything on my own!

On my B King I popped my fan fuse last month due to my right side fan locking up. My Ebay special will be here Monday and will see if it has 2 speeds when it gets hot ?

It's actually where I bought the bike at! where it's warranted threw! The dealerships has no choice but to fix what is wrong just crazy how they tell me these things and I find everything on my own!

Your warranty is good at any Suzuki dealership anywhere in the country. I would not let that shop work on a bike until they got qualified help.

Back