Busa Motors

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
My mechanic needs 7 Busa engines to rebuild that will be put in the "carts" shown in the picture.  Aparently Busa motors are hard to find. They must be rebuildable.  You will have to call him to arrange the price, etc...  He rebuilt my engine and did a great job. He's been my mechanic for 15 years.
Jeff Crago at Crago Racing
818-780-9144 closed Sun and Mon

Busa_Cart.JPG

sweet kart..... yeah busa engines are pretty well known to power up-gradeability and reliability.

I have two complete stock engines that was soon to be going to Ebay . One with just 90 miles since new
eek2.gif

I'll give him a chance on these and see how it goes .

(mountainmotor @ Mar. 26 2007,04:24) I have two complete stock engines that was soon to be going to Ebay . One with just 90 miles since new  
eek2.gif

I'll give him a chance on these and see how it goes .
LMK HOW IT GOES,HE WANTED THEM WAY CHEAP LAST TIME I TALKED TOHIM..I HAVE 5 HERE MYSELF BUT WON'T GIVE THEM AWAY.

Just out of curiousity, (and I know that mileage will play a big factor) what is a Busa motor worth these days? I've seen asking prices on an unnamed auction site that went from $1,000 to $3,000 but that doesn't mean they got those prices...so I'm kinda curious.

I have seen confirmed low mile car kits go for up to 4500 dollars . Thats harness , throttlebodies , ECU , airbox and radiator .

On other engines of unknown history --------
It's buyer beware with this stuff thats for sure .

(GoldenChild @ Mar. 26 2007,06:29) LMK HOW IT GOES,HE WANTED THEM WAY CHEAP LAST TIME I TALKED TOHIM..I HAVE 5 HERE MYSELF BUT WON'T GIVE THEM AWAY.
I only told my mechanic I would post on here for anyone who had an engine for sale. You should sell them for what you think they're worth.
He needs 7 engines...supply and demand.
smile.gif

Back