busa luggage

Ventura luggage/rack..... Pricey but worth the money if your going to be doing any long travel

The GF ordered me some Cortechs from Newenough.com for 125 to my door. Should be here Thursday......
super.gif

http://www.newenoughhp.com/luggage....gs.html

I have the Cortechs on my Busa and they work fine with the Sumo highmount exhaust. Rode 720 miles in the rain from Houston to Atlanta and everything inside stayed dry.

ATL056.jpg

ATL070.jpg

They supposedly come with rain covers. My cortech tank bag did. Seems to work pretty well. I still keep my digital camera in a plastic bag as well, just in case.

I've got two sets of Cortech. The old ones were much better. The zippers on the new ones keep opening(splitting). The new rain covers are half as good/strong as the old ones. My covers self destructed going to Alaska.

Get some S.S. rod and make a frame between the Franken bolts and the can mounting bolt. It will hold them off your plastic. I made some and use my bags alot, no touchy, no marks.

i currently have Corbin bags that are made out of Fiberglass and painted black to match the bike. Really nice but expensive.

(fasttoys1 @ Jun. 26 2007,10:57) I've got two sets of Cortech. The old ones were much better. The zippers on the new ones keep opening(splitting). The new rain covers are half as good/strong as the old ones. My covers self destructed going to Alaska.

Get some S.S. rod and make a frame between the Franken bolts and the can mounting bolt. It will hold them off your plastic. I made some and use my bags alot, no touchy, no marks.
No kidding. My tank bag isn't half as nice as yours. Frankly seeing yours made me dislike mine that much more.

Ventura rack system. It will accept another bag zippered to the back of the one pictured.

Busaluggage005.jpg

Busaluggage003.jpg

I have the cortech saddle bags with the tri-bag quick disconnect system, they worked out well. the bags are water resistant, but you have to put the covers on them if you want it waterproof. Here is a couple of pics.

HPIM0395.jpg

HPIM0425.jpg

I got cortech bags and tank bag. not very water proof even with the covers. which ripped in the wind by the way. not very good for being water proof at all to be honest. i have ridden quiet a few times in some good rain. They dont get drenched but they do leak

We have Cortech tank bags and we're really unhappy with them within 3 months the zipper areas faded and look like a purple stripe on black bags, then the magnet pad foam is crumbling off.!!
evertime you take them off the bike you need to dust the bike off !!

Back