Busa licence plate frames for car?

bazooki

Registered
I wouldn't mind getting one of these it they are available. Has anyone seen any for the licence plate of the 4 wheeler?

Why not just get a custom plate? The plate on my truck is ''HAYBUSA'' HAYABUSA wouldnt fit,lol:poke:

Well, I guess from the lack of feedback that there aren't any frames available....it would be nice to show your true allegiance on the back of your rolling box though.

Im sorry but at the start of the post you stated,"I wouldn't mind getting one of these it they are available." I understand its a plate frame your looking for but you didnt supply any pics or details about it. If you can supply more info on what your looking for I will be more than happy to help you on your quest.:beerchug:

Im sorry but at the start of the post you stated,"I wouldn't mind getting one of these it they are available." I understand its a plate frame your looking for but you didnt supply any pics or details about it. If you can supply more info on what your looking for I will be more than happy to help you on your quest.:beerchug:

Just looking for a licence plate frame for the back of my car with either Hayabusa written on it or the kanji or some reference to the bike.

Nice job! They don't have Hayabusa specific frames but you can have a custom one made with a variety of different fonts. I will have to look into it this weekend. Thanks for the lead!:thumbsup:

Back