Busa helmet and jacket

Big D's Busa

Registered
I have a 05 blue and silver busa, i am wantin the matching helmet and jacket for it. I was wondering who makes the helmet that matches my bike didn't know either shoei and agv? I want the jacket to but i was told they dont come in a 3xl?

pretty sure the maker is AGV for the lids n jackets-I know AGV makes the Busa jacket but not sure if there is a 3XL size avail....Joe Rocket just released several new Busa jackets and they are known for producing larger sizes-if you dont have a store nearby check with a board sponsor here to see what's available.

(Big D's Busa @ May 08 2007,23:42) I have a 05 blue and silver busa, i am wantin the matching helmet and jacket for it. I was wondering who makes the helmet that matches my bike didn't know either shoei and agv? I want the jacket to but i was told they dont come in a 3xl?
I have the set. My helmet is Shoei and the Jacket is AGV.

Good luck finding them...they seem to get scarce once the new model year comes out.

I have matching helmet and jacket to the colour of my busa.

Its black
biggrin.gif

I just bought a AGV, blue, and grey, size 58, that's like a 3-4 xl. I am pushing 245, and it's a little big on me. I stole it from jjmethany for $150.00(I still can't believe you sold that for so cheap jj,it just goes to show what kind of person you, and most of the people are here!!!!)so yes they do sell them in 3xl.

And it is Shoei rf1000 for around $427.00

Back