busa gen 11 coming up to 3000 miles oil change whats the best

banditzx10

Registered
hello all .
been a while since i been on forum been bizzy over winter .
my gen 11 is coming up to 3000 miles . i did second service to bike at 2500 miles ,
bike got brisk plugs K/N filters all round .
put in semi 10w 40 rock oil
whats your thought on oils after 5000 miles is fully synthetic the best to use for the busa . i would like to give her the best of oil for the engine . please post up the best semi or fully .

I love these threads. I think after a night of drinking sitting around the fire pit with fifty plus Busa owners I should ask this very question, and slowly walk away, retiring to my room :laugh:

Zuki 10W-40

GEN 11 Damn I must have missed GEN3-10 :dunno:

Guys dont feed the troll! This is the same guy that can run 160 MPH in 3rd gear on a stock Busa..:rofl:

As Quoted "
hayabusa 2008 in third gear 12000 rpm speed in mph
hi just had my busa k8 for 12 days now only 1000 miles on her now . was having a quick blast out today we have a slow sweaping bend here . i gave her a blast in third gear pulling 160 mph in third gear is this the normal for the gen 11 in third gear at 12000 rpm

Link, for those with a short memory >>>>https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...busa-2008-third-gear-12000-rpm-speed-mph.html

dont-feed-troll_jpg3_.jpg

Guys dont feed the troll! This is the same guy that can run 160 MPH in 3rd gear on a stock Busa..:rofl:

As Quoted "
hi just had my busa k8 for 12 days now only 1000 miles on her now . was having a quick blast out today we have a slow sweaping bend here . i gave her a blast in third gear pulling 160 mph in third gear is this the normal for the gen 11 in third gear at 12000 rpm

Link, for those with a short memory >>>>https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...busa-2008-third-gear-12000-rpm-speed-mph.html
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lankee don't make Semi give you another Spankee!
And since you seem to not remember either I do believe those speeds were obtained two up. :laugh:

Water under the bridge long since passed. Like you never bragged either.

I used Mobil 1 4T and the WIX filter on my last oil change, everything runs like it should. And on the exaggeration topic I've noticed that's par for the course with the white Busa owners. Compensating for something maybe? :rofl:

Lankee don't make Semi give you another Spankee!
And since you seem to not remember either I do believe those speeds were obtained two up. :laugh:

Water under the bridge long since passed. Like you never bragged either.

Blanca

Did you really use the word "Spankee" even if that is a word? Are we 4 years old :dunno: I bet you were the kid on the play ground saying "Oooooooo I'm telling"
This is the problem with people as your nature, "Water under the bridge" so easily forgotten such as most forget about things in the past. This guys caused multiple pages of waste bickering back and forth.
I can see this Oil thread getting out of control just as the claim of 160MPH in 3rd gear 2 up.

"Like you never bragged either" Bragging isnt the word I think you were looking for as the word spankee.. Bragging is an accomplishment by one who has performed something they are very proud about, yes maybe I have bragged a little about my past wins at the dragstrip but none of them were lies. If you are going to make comments to my post be accurate and use proper words.
To compare me to someone who is a troll on a forum is either ignorant or bored with to much free time on there hands going to any means for entertainment.

I used Mobil 1 4T and the WIX filter on my last oil change, everything runs like it should. And on the exaggeration topic I've noticed that's par for the course with the white Busa owners. Compensating for something maybe? :rofl:
cheers voovoolord . yes alot of lads here use mobil1 . am going to give castrol racing ago next service

As Quoted "

Link, for those with a short memory >>>>hayabusa 2008 in third gear 12000 rpm speed in mph | Gen II Busa Information

View attachment 261456
3-10. Lol ! I love it!! :)

Back