Busa for sale

Frank Adams

Registered
I have two friends that just bought a new 2000.

One paid $9600 and the other paid $9450, both were out the door prices!

Good luck...

I think those are the exception to the rule Frank. 9k for a used busa privately owned is a pretty good deal.

I think most are 10-11k+ OTD.

99 black & gray,3500 miles,full Yosh pipe.All recalls performed by Suzuki dealer.Adult owned,never abused.Bike is in mint condition. $9000.00 Please email BusaFiend@aol.com for any questions since I wont be checking these boards for awhile.I will answer all emails.

frank:
Thanks for the sarcastic "Good Luck"..Thats always the story,I pay full price then hear about all the socalled,Great Buys out there.All the dealers around here are getting at leat MSRP plus tax.So if youre friend actually paid $9450.00 out the door thats like $9000.00 plus tax,which is definately the cheapest I have heard of.I tell you what,my Busa is paid for and I am selling it to get a blue & silver.Why dont you tell me where this dealership is and I will take cash over and buy one.Unless its a secret or something.I tend to agree with what boneman said.Most Busas I have heard of are around $11,000.00 out the door unless you have some special connections.But then again,I usually seem to have to pay full retail when I go to buy something.I will be awaiting youre response so I can go and buy a 2000 Busa for $9450.00 out the door!!!!!

"sarcastic" seams to be My middle name..?
I like it when someone voices thier opinion, good or bad!

I didn't mean to pis u off, just to let you know that unless you lived next door or was a family member, and I was looking for a Busa I would probably spend the extra $1,000 and change to have a brand new one with 3500 less miles?

Have you tried to trade your blk/slv body work with anyone yet?

Thats not out of the question you know.

I'd be more than happy to help locate something like this if your interested?!?!

oops!...almost forgot.

These Busa's were bought in Chicago right after the bike show. My friends ran into someone from Suzuki while at the show and told this rep that they were undecided between a Busa & zx12. The rep ask what would it take to buy a Busa and My friend responded with $9,450. The rep then gave him a business card with something he had wrote on the back and said to go to this dealership and he could pick him up a new 2000 busa for that amount! Well, the other one went with him to pick up his and asked if they would make him the same deal? They said that deal was made from the rep but they could sell him one for $9,600 and he went back the next day with the money.

I paid $2,000 more for My 99 and it about made Me sick when I heard about it but I think it was more of being jealous than anything. But I was real happy My long time kawaski friends are now Busa owners!

I will ask them the next time I speak with'em what the name & number was of that dealership.

BF, I really like My black & chrome Busa!

frank:
I guess you did pi** me off a little,but no hard feelings.It seems like youre friends had an unusual situation that hepled them buy the bikes that cheap.I had a feeling that there were special cirumstances that played into the price youre friends payed for their Busas.I would bet to say that there probably wont be any to be found at that price again.Thats why I think my bike is priced reasonable.I know you say that you would rather pay the extra dollars to get a 2000,but my bike does come with a full Yosh pipe that has 50 miles on it.And pipes arent free as you well know.If someone wants my bike without the bike they could have it for $8500.00 which I still think is reasonable.I really dont want to mess with changing paint sets,would rather just buy a blue 2000 outright.We live in the same state so if you come accross a 2000 blue for $9450.00 out the door just give me an email.I have the cash on hand.

P.S. I checked the thread on what people payed for their 2000 Busas on this website,and only one was even close to what youre friends payed,so I would say that my bike is priced fairly.

Busafiend, I just bought my blue / silver 2000 for $9999 + 8% tax........$10,800 out the door from Ace suzuki in Valatie NY.

Busafiend I do know where some are at for 9999.00 plus tax....they are in West Virginia...be glad to give you the details...

Mabusa:
$10,800.00 out the door sounds about right to me.I havent seen any going as cheap as Frank was talking about,but his friends got lucky I guess.

Back