Burnout idiot King...lol

He attempted a pretty challenging stunt without training his reflexes to FIRST CLOSE THE THROTTLE and to never release the brake lever. :whistle:

It is a repost, but I could watch this fool over and over and over. I think his hat goes well with that outfit!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not on here much, but it's the forth post I know of in the past week :laugh:

One comes with a translation of the wifes comments :rofl:

Just part of the learning curve (practice) being a stunter. Most seem to enjoy a good stunt, but get it wrong once and he is a idiot/dumb ass? What happened to the kinder, gentler .Org?

I just realized that the action in this video appears to occur in Poland because you hear a woman's voice (which vidoes the action) throwing curses in Polish. Something along the lines f*ng bla bla bla. I don't know Polish, but know Russian and Ukranian languages which are both part of the Slavic family of languages, and naturally have lots of commonality - especially in curses. :whistle:

And, BTW the title of the video is a curse, too.

Just part of the learning curve (practice) being a stunter. Most seem to enjoy a good stunt, but get it wrong once and he is a idiot/dumb ass? What happened to the kinder, gentler .Org?

Bike looks a bit nice to be a stunt bike. I have a feeling he was just goofin around and it blew up in his face. Maybe it's a full on stunt bike now and he's determined to overcome! Where's Tosh with the web redemtion?!
Posted via Mobile Device

ya wonder what people are thinking when they do stupid stuff like that.

I bet it was not even his bike

that was cool. people who burn out are cool. people who stunt are cool. this is cool. he is cool. doing stupid things motorcycles were not intended to do is cool.
:race: :crowbar:

Back