brocks exhaust

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
Does anyone here have a street meg exhaust? I have been thinking of getting it but I would like to know what it sounds like and how loud it is. Stuff like that would be nice to know before I go into battle/negotiations with the wife.

Here's mine! I love it. Oh yeah it is loud.

Via thunderbolt!

uploadfromtaptalk1317251693351.jpg

Are you interested in an alien head brock's exhaust? Check out the post in the classifieds. If your bike is 08 or newer, it's a great deal !!

Not too loud on the bike, standing next to it on a dyno and it screams.......

IMG_0115.jpg

Candy to my eyes and ears! Well, this will be an epic battle, or I could just ask for forgiveness right? That sounds way easier:whistle:

Way too loud for me. I had the brock's on my 04 and it started to get to me on rine's longer than 20min. Wen't with a yosh. Loud enough but not too loud.

as you prolly know...there is a difference between the street meg and the short meg. I am sure the short meg is loud. The street meg, like on mine, isnt too bad until you open it up, and even then its not too loud to me....not sure about the person beside or behind me....I know it screams on the dyno.

Also, I still have the baffle in mine

They sound amazing.Only issue I here is the chrome ones go black real fast.I will do a brocks when I do some motor mods.

Back